Share your cool methods for...(see in this thread bellow)

pisslord

pisslord

Banned
Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.
Thanks for in advance

Last edited:
Wrong place to ask. It’s like asking a group of monkeys the formula for wireless power transmission

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, HighTierNormie, Deleted member 2621 and 4 others
I'm Not Gay But 20 Dollars is 20 Dollars theory :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Lorsss, Hector and 4 others
min/max theory. become super ridiculously good at one thing you can use for money/fame/success. it's a lot better to be one of the best in the world at one thing, then pretty good in a lot of things. pretty good in a lot of things gets you a half-decent job. best in the world makes you a famous millionaire

you will never be rich working for someone else. you absolutely must own something that makes you passive income. a business, property, something. for me it's intellectual property.

time and energy are your most valuable resources. we all still only have 24 hrs in a day. if you don't use your time like a successful person would, you're not gonna be successful.

look up eisenhower quadrant theory. YOU should ONLY be doing things YOU NEED to do yourself. delegate automate or eliminate everything else possible. you can also simplify things like eat the same meals each weekday, have the same outfits for each day of the week, etc.

stick to a schedule. you will never ever become great at anything if you only do it when you feel like it.

make things that make you successful and happy a routine and you can do them on autopilot rather than requiring willpower. do it whether you feel like it or not and eventually feeling like it will not be part of the equation.

always remember to think ahead and how you are going to leverage your work you are doing. don't just go to college and figure out a major when you're there.

always be willing to upend your life for your own advantage. most of all do not get attached to jobs. your company will never ever, ever, be loyal to you. so you should never be loyal to them. only do your job if it is worth it to you and constantly re-evaluate what you are doing and why and where it is going to get you. suck your job for all its worth and move on.

i know I just praised the value of routine but be wary of it. be especially wary of comfort. a lot of unsuccessful people are extremely comfortable much like the metaphorical frog being boiled alive slowly does not jump out of the water as it heats up around him. everyone has their problems they are comfortable with. they are still problems. you must ride higher and be willing to face new problems. hell I bet for most guys here, not having a GF is one of the problems they have they hate but are also comfortable with. not having a gf is very easy as you don't have to worry about someone else and what they want ever. but having a gf is also pretty easy if she is attracted to you. if you are good-looking and powerful enough you don't really need to do anything for them and they will hang around you. look at all the women who stay with abusive boyfriends/husbands. their standards for behaviour for men they are attracted to are non-fucking-existent. it's like living paycheck to paycheck being thankful you at least don't have to worry about a mortgage. taking care of a house is super simple everyone just makes it sound hard because they are whiny morons. never ever be afraid to move yourself up in the world because you think you can't handle it. you can.

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks, gergelyseregdi and pisslord
Just mew bro

• +1
Reactions: Dios
lifting weights

yonnyforeverbulk

min/max theory. become super ridiculously good at one thing you can use for money/fame/success. it's a lot better to be one of the best in the world at one thing, then pretty good in a lot of things. pretty good in a lot of things gets you a half-decent job. best in the world makes you a famous millionaire

you will never be rich working for someone else. you absolutely must own something that makes you passive income. a business, property, something. for me it's intellectual property.

time and energy are your most valuable resources. we all still only have 24 hrs in a day. if you don't use your time like a successful person would, you're not gonna be successful.

look up eisenhower quadrant theory. YOU should ONLY be doing things YOU NEED to do yourself. delegate automate or eliminate everything else possible. you can also simplify things like eat the same meals each weekday, have the same outfits for each day of the week, etc.

stick to a schedule. you will never ever become great at anything if you only do it when you feel like it.

make things that make you successful and happy a routine and you can do them on autopilot rather than requiring willpower. do it whether you feel like it or not and eventually feeling like it will not be part of the equation.

always remember to think ahead and how you are going to leverage your work you are doing. don't just go to college and figure out a major when you're there.

always be willing to upend your life for your own advantage. most of all do not get attached to jobs. your company will never ever, ever, be loyal to you. so you should never be loyal to them. only do your job if it is worth it to you and constantly re-evaluate what you are doing and why and where it is going to get you. suck your job for all its worth and move on.

i know I just praised the value of routine but be wary of it. be especially wary of comfort. a lot of unsuccessful people are extremely comfortable much like the metaphorical frog being boiled alive slowly does not jump out of the water as it heats up around him. everyone has their problems they are comfortable with. they are still problems. you must ride higher and be willing to face new problems. hell I bet for most guys here, not having a GF is one of the problems they have they hate but are also comfortable with. not having a gf is very easy as you don't have to worry about someone else and what they want ever. but having a gf is also pretty easy if she is attracted to you. if you are good-looking and powerful enough you don't really need to do anything for them and they will hang around you. look at all the women who stay with abusive boyfriends/husbands. their standards for behaviour for men they are attracted to are non-fucking-existent. it's like living paycheck to paycheck being thankful you at least don't have to worry about a mortgage. taking care of a house is super simple everyone just makes it sound hard because they are whiny morons. never ever be afraid to move yourself up in the world because you think you can't handle it. you can.
Surprisingly... A good post on looksmax.me congrats bro

only like 5% of people commit to a routine. Those who commit (with say, some talent /iq and some luck) become something

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

Jack of all trades, master of none