Shave it off, Hit the Gym, and approach 1000 women theory, PROVEN once again

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
IDK if you guys have ever seen the youtube channel psyched substance, but the guy that runs it is a bald manlet gym"coper" and if he posted here everyone would tell him to rope ASAP.

But here's him with his GF:
Screenshot 20210914 053955

They are both mid 30s in this pic, and I think he said in one of his videos that they had been together since mid twenties. Long before his YouTube channel blew up, so it's not betabux either. She's a Hot Milf now, but she must have been pretty hot in her 20s also.

I can't find his exact height, but in this video he gets heightmogged by like half the females, and every single male. So he must be like 5'5" 5'6"

Lol, In this one below he said he went bald at 22, but still managed to have a decent dating life because he did mass cold approaching and gymcelled. He's not the typical obnoxious redpiller type either, not trying to sell some bullshit, so I genuinely believe him when he said he had a good dating life.

Oh, and in
he also talked about how he struggled with social anxiety a ton in his youth. So "autistic" according to this forum.

TLDR
So this guy's base is literally turbomanlet, bald, and autistic and he still got hot GF(s) with redpill strategies.

How can you cope knowing that someone like this brutally lifemogs you even though he got the absolute shit end of the genetic stick???

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 9568, Uglybrazilian and 13 others
He facemogs her, glasses distract from the trannyface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽., Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
He facemogs her, glasses distract from the trannyface

1631624697746-png.1315904
She also looks kinda crazy, if you do massive mass approaches, like hundreds or thousands of women, something is bound to happen as long as you aren't completely hideous and repulsive - you'll find some outlier women who for some reason will like you - maybe they are insane, bipolar, mentally deluded, or on drugs, or they were pumped and dumped by some many Chads that now simply hate them, or their boyfriend just cheated on them and they want to do the same thing with the first guy they meet, etc... - it happened to me after hundreds of conversations and dozens of dates, when I got a girlfriend that was way out of my league, and I've seen it happening to others too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
The girl isn't hot. Good for him tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ShowerMaxxing and LastHopeForNorman
The girl isn't hot. Good for him tho.
Face looks average and body looks above average imo. She looks like my middle school teachers that I wanted to fuck. I don't see how she doesn't brutally Looksmog him to oblivion. Is a bit old now ofc but would have been in the Hot range while young. If it's a non Larp and they were together in their 20s the Mog would have been brutal.
She also looks kinda crazy, if you do massive mass approaches, like hundreds or thousands of women, something is bound to happen as long as you aren't completely hideous and repulsive - you'll find some outlier women who for some reason will like you - maybe they are insane, bipolar, mentally deluded, or on drugs, or they were pumped and dumped by some many Chads that now simply hate them, or their boyfriend just cheated on them and they want to do the same thing with the first guy they meet, etc... - it happened to me after hundreds of conversations and dozens of dates, when I got a girlfriend that was way out of my league, and I've seen it happening to others too.
They are personality matched IMO. Similar levels of insanity/drug addiction/bipolar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
I think this dude went to my school. He has a very old pickup video where he was trying to get girls numbers in one of my universities buildings. Proof that hypergamy dousnt exist in Canada.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
she is so ugly like 5% tops

He is on trt now. Started with a high dose of 250mg per week.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Lolcel, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
IDK if you guys have ever seen the youtube channel psyched substance, but the guy that runs it is a bald manlet gym"coper" and if he posted here everyone would tell him to rope ASAP.

View attachment 1315873
They are both mid 30s in this pic, and I think he said in one of his videos that they had been together since mid twenties. Long before his YouTube channel blew up, so it's not betabux either. She's a Hot Milf now, but she must have been pretty hot in her 20s also.

I can't find his exact height, but in this video he gets heightmogged by like half the females, and every single male. So he must be like 5'5" 5'6"

Lol, In this one below he said he went bald at 22, but still managed to have a decent dating life because he did mass cold approaching and gymcelled. He's not the typical obnoxious redpiller type either, not trying to sell some bullshit, so I genuinely believe him when he said he had a good dating life.

Oh, and in
he also talked about how he struggled with social anxiety a ton in his youth. So "autistic" according to this forum.

TLDR
So this guy's base is literally turbomanlet, bald, and autistic and he still got hot GF(s) with redpill strategies.

How can you cope knowing that someone like this brutally lifemogs you even though he got the absolute shit end of the genetic stick???

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

normally i'd say just another case of "just be first" theory but i think it was just the drugs tbh

That's usually what creates the strongest bonds in life, struggle, for both friendships and relationships.

Tripping with his gf might've sealed the deal for them that and having a kid tbh.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 15099 and ShowerMaxxing
not a word

face is all

normally i'd say just another case of "just be first" theory but i think it was just the drugs tbh

That's usually what creates the strongest bonds in life, struggle, for both friendships and relationships.

Tripping with his gf might've sealed the deal for them that and having a kid tbh.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
True a friend of mine is in ltr with LTB pretty much cus hes her dealer

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Yliaster, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others

View attachment 1315873

Oh, and in

TLDR

RedPill Is Truth, BlackPill Is For GayBoys.
1632124344_maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
This has more to do with Location and niche appeal rather than looks.

There is actually such a thing as being in the right place at the right time,and also like a lot of other people are saying,him being around Drugs probably is what worked to his advantage in this situation and he lucked out.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel

View attachment 1315873

Oh, and in

TLDR

brutal hes short and balding and got a gf. im about to rope man:feelswhy:

i approached 100 girls and got rejected 100 times:hnghn:

kind of this

Those who know me know that i've done a fuck tonne of cold approach (and still do to some extent)

I'm old and ugly, but if you approach enough, the idea is that you find some unicorns.

I have a fair few examples, but this girl is 17! I'm like Amnesia's age lol. She mogs me too oblivion, but I got to cream in her because I lucked out. She was super into me from the second I said hi. Fuck knows why. Maybe she's crazy (in fact, she WAS crazy lol). Approach enough and most people can get lucky from time to time. The sad thing is that there comes a point for everyone where it's not possible. And even if you were a slayer in your day, I still imagine the pain will exist when you see completely unattainable 10/10 teenage girls lol

Attachments

• nt8 (1).jpg
    nt8 (1).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 112
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Yliaster

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Also have to consider that his age might play a factor too, assuming he's close to 30 and met her before social media/online dating/3rd wave feminism/sjw/cucked nonesense went into overdrive near 2013-2015. I don't know how old he is though so might not apply if he's younger in which case everything I said before takes precedent instead.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
He's white though.

JBW