"She must be thinking about other guys"

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
The girl:

I was at a party. When i got to the point of being so drunk i couldn't see clearly. I said i wanted to go home. She said ok and we walked to her car. On the way there she pulled me towards her and kissed me. I stepped back and it felt wrong but i kissed her back. Then, i have little recollection of what happened after. I know around 1 am was when i asked to go home and next thing i know I'm naked in her car eating her out. As soon as i realized what i was doing i stopped. I said i wanted to go home but i didn't seem upset so she did not know i was upset. On the way home she asked me if i wanted to come over. I said sure, i guess, because we ended up at her house. I don't remember the drive there AT ALL and while at her place, i remember once again getting intimate and stopping....and that's it. I woke up, still drunk, realized what had happened and went home immediately. I haven't slept since. I took such pride in being a good girlfriend. I can't look into my boyfriends eyes and say "i'll never betray you" again, or "I would never do anything to hurt you". I am so confused. I wish i'd never gone out that night. i have been crying every night. I can't sleep. The night replays in my mind and I'm filled with disgust. Im disgusted with myself. Not because I would never do that with a girl but because i would NEVER do that to my boyfriend sober...and i used to say id never do that to him drunk.

I feel like a piece of me has been ripped out. Like I was not sober enough to consent but at the same time i feel guilty for even saying that because i definitely participated.

I'm sorry if i sound all over the place. It's because i am.

Please help. Any advice would help. I feel lost and confused. I am avoiding my boyfriend. I don't want to keep this from him but i know if i tell him he will leave me. He's been cheated on before. i've been cheated on before. I know how much this hurts.

Should i tell my boyfriend?

It's killing me inside. Please help.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lux
Again, the "Lesbianpill".

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 15827, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Again, the "Lesbianpill".
foids would rather fuck other foids than betabuxxing incels, imagine thinking you're safe if your "gf" has sleepover with her "bestie" in 2021 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, DwayneWhite55 and Preoximerianas
Yeha bullshit she’s thinking about her next make up purchase

Girls do this way more than people think

Getting cucked by another woman must be fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Girls do this way more than people think

Getting cucked by another woman must be fucking brutal
Not burutal but annoying… like imagine the audacity to not invite me to the party I’d love to get involved in my girlfriends sexual exapades with Stacy if fuck them both BUUUUUTTTT NOOOO women only fuck eachother

I know around 1 am was when i asked to go home and next thing i know I'm naked in her car eating her out. As soon as i realized what i was doing i stopped.
Damn I thought it was a guy HannibalLectermaxxing at first.

Girl I was with did this actually. gave zero fucks since it wasn't with a dude. Probably should have asked for a threesome.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
After ghosting girls I met on dating apps I later made a foid account on the same app and saw that they had switched their preference to lesbian, lel