She told me she wanted to take it slow, so I have. But she hooked up with another guy in front of me.

Deleted member 10652

Deleted member 10652

Hating Jews since 2004
We have been seeing each other for 2 months. In those two months I've only been focused on her, didn't feel like I wanted to ruin my chances with her. She said she wanted to take it slow with me because she can see a future with me. I had no problems taking it slow until now.

I went to a birthday party of a mutual friend recently and I saw her there. I went up and talked to her and we hung out like 3/4ths of the night. She got decently drunk and was hitting on this Adonis of a guy. She ended up going home with him. I feel kinda numb right now, and I feel like I don't really matter. We are not exclusive so I don't know how to feel. Her friend told me she hooked up with another guy a few weeks ago as well.

Is there even any merit in me taking my relationship with her seriously anymore. I feel like the guy she's keeping around for all the emotional stuff, but isnt attracted to me or something. The most she's ever done is initiate a kiss. And that's all we have ever done besides hand holding and cuddling. I'm not an insecure person normally, but I feel so insecure right now. Like I'm not good enough or something idk.

Am I a closet cuckold?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, CANI, turkproducer and 7 others
how gay you are... :sick:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 10652
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12828
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 12828
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
get back into chastity, little sissy boy :love:
SomeSomeFoxhound small

I am gonna take you with me.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12828

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and xefo
I saw this on relationship advice too

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 10652
I only read the title, but yeah you probs are

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 10524
Shit thread.

Pathetic attempt at a copypasta.

Kys asap op.

Attachments

• 1615129578208.png
    1615129578208.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 1615129577950.png
    1615129577950.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1615129578583.png
    1615129578583.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 1615129577767.png
    1615129577767.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 16
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
This is sad bro.

i would advise you to get her out of your life and move on to try to find another girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry, CertBroly and Deleted member 10652
jfl two hookups and the guy still thinks hes got a chance, the bluepill has taken hold of his brain and shut down all thinking capability

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away, CertBroly, Boldandbeautiful and 2 others
Its over

• So Sad
cuckmaxxing

We have been seeing each other for 2 months. In those two months I've only been focused on her, didn't feel like I wanted to ruin my chances with her. She said she wanted to take it slow with me because she can see a future with me. I had no problems taking it slow until now.

I went to a birthday party of a mutual friend recently and I saw her there. I went up and talked to her and we hung out like 3/4ths of the night. She got decently drunk and was hitting on this Adonis of a guy. She ended up going home with him. I feel kinda numb right now, and I feel like I don't really matter. We are not exclusive so I don't know how to feel. Her friend told me she hooked up with another guy a few weeks ago as well.

Is there even any merit in me taking my relationship with her seriously anymore. I feel like the guy she's keeping around for all the emotional stuff, but isnt attracted to me or something. The most she's ever done is initiate a kiss. And that's all we have ever done besides hand holding and cuddling. I'm not an insecure person normally, but I feel so insecure right now. Like I'm not good enough or something idk.

Am I a closet cuckold?
Whenever someone feels insecure it's because they are lacking in certain core principles. A man who's developed the right principles can never be made to feel insecure or emasculated. It doesn't matter what happens to him. He won't be confused about what to do because, at that point, his masculinity will be something that comes from within. It won't be something that's based on anyone else's approval, females or otherwise.

2 months and only cuddling is way too slow imo

• JFL
Whoever that guy is that really asked that question needs to kill himself or leave the girl

• JFL