SHE WANTED TO FUCK ME

6feet4moggerwithBMW

Bronze
So I was at the local Poutinerie in the line waiting to order some Poutine and there was a girl in front of me, blonde with light eyes and fake tan and Stockholm full outfit and when she looked back and she did a double glance and started grooming her hair actively and glancing me in the eyes, she wanted to suck me off on the spot?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Tales from the psych ward

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Tales from the psych ward
Nuh uh it real happened and she was with her 5’10 normie bf (im 6’4) i was wearing a Patagonia black vest, black Ralph Lauren quarter zip, linen brushed twill Ralph Lauren gray pants, black Nike air max tn drift and YSL Y LE PERFUME

Nuh uh it real happened and she was with her 5’10 normie bf (im 6’4) i was wearing a Patagonia black vest, black Ralph Lauren quarter zip, linen brushed twill Ralph Lauren gray pants, black Nike air max tn drift and YSL Y LE PERFUME
Maybe

I have the sane but still incel..

Girls will do this but end up fucking a chubby Manlet

Life is a scam

tales from the loxapine induced lucid dreams

I have the sane but still incel..

Girls will do this but end up fucking a chubby Manlet

Life is a scam
Because they think that tall pretty boys, robust pretty boys, chad lights and chads want harems and will cheat on them while in reality there is a higher chance that normie would cheat on her than a chad

• +1
Reactions: uksucks