SHIT, IS THIS HOW HIGH T feels?

twojei

twojei

Mistral
So guys I have problem with chronic sleep deprivation. I sleep like shit due to health problems and you sure know how it affects testosterone, but today I took a nap and once I woke up I wanted to fucking masturbate BUT SUPER HARD, damn my eq was super nice too, had not had one like that from a long long time. I just came t the thoughts of me fucking my damn ONEITIS grabbing her by the hips in cowgirl. FUCK MAN I HADNT FELT LIKE THIS FROM A FUCKING LONG TIME MOTHERFUCKERS. I WANT TO FUCKING LIVE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Ghoulish, Rea and 2 others
testosterone is a myth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, galvin8101, twojei and 2 others
ok nigger

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
This is not high t this is becoming insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Devilla, Eriot Lodger and twojei
Jerking off is low T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galvin8101, twojei and imthesupremecel
So guys I have problem with chronic sleep deprivation. I sleep like shit due to health problems and you sure know how it affects testosterone, but today I took a nap and once I woke up I wanted to fucking masturbate BUT SUPER HARD, damn my eq was super nice too, had not had one like that from a long long time. I just came t the thoughts of me fucking my damn ONEITIS grabbing her by the hips in cowgirl. FUCK MAN I HADNT FELT LIKE THIS FROM A FUCKING LONG TIME MOTHERFUCKERS. I WANT TO FUCKING LIVE

• JFL
Reactions: copernico, Cocaine User, DMVsheboon and 6 others
This is not high t this is becoming insane
Nah bro. I swear I haven't feel this sexual from a long time ago. My testosterone must be really bad from all of the sleep deprivation.:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and imthesupremecel
Nah bro. I swear I haven't feel this sexual from a long time ago. My testosterone must be really bad from all of the sleep deprivation.:feelswhy:
ok nigger

• +1
Having avis of male models too nigger
You called him a male model, therefor you believe he’s attractive. That means you’re low T as well by your own logic.

• JFL
Bro if ur testosterone really is that high you should feel like this:

1. Increasing mood swings, overly aggressive at little things
2. Always in the mood to be active
3. Yes you would probably jerk off more but that alone could be caused by a lot of things not just high t
4. Generally more impulsive and not necessarily manic like you are

Not proving you wrong, but go get tested. You might be wrong.

• Love it
Bro if ur testosterone really is that high you should feel like this:

1. Increasing mood swings, overly aggressive at little things
2. Always in the mood to be active
3. Yes you would probably jerk off more but that alone could be caused by a lot of things not just high t
4. Generally more impulsive and not necessarily manic like you are

Not proving you wrong, but go get tested. You might be wrong.
Thank you sir.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
WHILE YOU DREAMING ABT HER

SHE IS SUCKING CHAD'S BIG COCK

• +1
Reactions: Rea
WHILE YOU DREAMING ABT HER

SHE IS SUCKING CHAD'S BIG COCK
You now whats weird? That one afternoon we had a Convo and we were looking at each other eyes very deeply, we share some intimacy even if not directly. She has always behaved very cold and harsh, but there she was very relaxed. I felt that was the first time she was opening more. Form that moment onwards she stared texting me all week until we hanged out with sum friends and she was there. In one moment she got so close to me to look at the landscape jfl. At some point we took some distance to talk about something very intimate of mine, I even grabbed her hand while sharing some intimate things of mine. She says she doesn't feel anything, then how come last time we saw each other she was being my side letting me at least Hugh her for a pic . Weird

Last edited: