shit skin asianigger GOOK asks group of alpha bbc's "How can i be like you" LOOOOLLLL

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
shit skin asianigger gook low iq micro penis shovel head slit eyed pussy begging for acceptance from these group of bbc hebrew israelites that stand on the corners all day preaching non sense and collecting welfare. THEY INSULTED HIS RELIGION PUBLICLY AND HE TOOK IT LIKE A BETA ASIAN BITCH GOOD LITTLE PUSSY HE IS LMAO. IMAGINE TABLES WERE TURNED AND THESE NIGGERS SAID THAT TO A MUSLIM, THERE WOULD BE A HOMICIDE SQUAD ON THAT STREET IN UNDER 6 MINS.

despite the low status of these bbc's, THEY ARE STILL ABOVE GOOKS, and this video is evident, just fucking lol at how this shit skin gook was harassed all video and made out to be joke PUBLICLY AND FILMED ON CAMERA, they said the most racist shit to him and this asian pussy gook shit skin was replying back passively trying to gain their approval.

what more proof do you want that gooks are the most subhuman sons of bitches shit skins in the world? they have NO PRIDE, no CULTURE, their "male" culture as documented (officially), manhood in asian culture MEANS TO BE A PROVIDER AND A CUCK TO YOUR WIFE, i made an entire thread about this, look it up, this is fact, or ask any gook on looksmax...

LOOK HOW HES DRESSED LMFAO, thinking hes black, he WISHES HE WAS BLACK, look at his demeanor and how he talks, gooks are so self hating, they WISH they were black or white, OR ARAB, ANYTHING BUT ASIAN.

JUST LOL AT SHIT SKIN LOW IQ SLIT EYED SHIT SKIN GOAT FUCKING GOOKS, EVEN THEIR WOMEN DESPISE THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR BETA BEHAVIOUR

200 11

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, fauxfox, Slob and 1 other person

This has been posted before.

shit skin asianigger gook low iq micro penis shovel head slit eyed pussy begging for acceptance from these group of bbc hebrew israelites that stand on the corners all day preaching non sense and collecting welfare. THEY INSULTED HIS RELIGION PUBLICLY AND HE TOOK IT LIKE A BETA ASIAN BITCH GOOD LITTLE PUSSY HE IS LMAO. IMAGINE TABLES WERE TURNED AND THESE NIGGERS SAID THAT TO A MUSLIM, THERE WOULD BE A HOMICIDE SQUAD ON THAT STREET IN UNDER 6 MINS.

despite the low status of these bbc's, THEY ARE STILL ABOVE GOOKS, and this video is evident, just fucking lol at how this shit skin gook was harassed all video and made out to be joke PUBLICLY AND FILMED ON CAMERA, they said the most racist shit to him and this asian pussy gook shit skin was replying back passively trying to gain their approval.

what more proof do you want that gooks are the most subhuman sons of bitches shit skins in the world? they have NO PRIDE, no CULTURE, their "male" culture as documented (officially), manhood in asian culture MEANS TO BE A PROVIDER AND A CUCK TO YOUR WIFE, i made an entire thread about this, look it up, this is fact, or ask any gook on looksmax...

LOOK HOW HES DRESSED LMFAO, thinking hes black, he WISHES HE WAS BLACK, look at his demeanor and how he talks, gooks are so self hating, they WISH they were black or white, OR ARAB, ANYTHING BUT ASIAN.

JUST LOL AT SHIT SKIN LOW IQ SLIT EYED SHIT SKIN GOAT FUCKING GOOKS, EVEN THEIR WOMEN DESPISE THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR BETA BEHAVIOUR

View attachment 1400937

lmao the niggers are more of a shitskin than the asian. You're a nigger aren't you?

Agreed with the rest tho lol
8asfl6i3i6o31

Nigga bumped the thread after a year, gotta respect the grind