Shoe lifts came in

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I got the ones MPMD recommended. They're good but now I only can wear high tops to wear them

20220426 190030

Obviously I'm going to have to be strategic when it comes to wearing them

But because of how they're built, I have to start with suddenly "growing an inch". I skipped school today so that makes it slightly less goofy I guess. I'll just say if anyone asks I watched a video on improving posture and as I continue to "grow" I'll just say my posture improved due to "bruh doing all these sets of pull ups to failure really been improving my posture after being used to sitting in my room all day bruh ahahaha"

I'll wait until the next week to do the 2 layer one as shown in the image. I tried it today and I've walked like a retard and I talked to one of my uncles (he has a different mom than my other uncles (not my grandma) though because my grandpa is like that) who is 5'8" barefoot wearing thickish sandels so 5'9" I guess while I came walking to him at 5'7" barefoot but with thickish shoes so like 5'8" - 5'8.5" and 2 layer lifts so 5'10" - 5'10.5" and I was looking down on him a bit. He looked slightly shocked and instantly looked at my shoes. That's a problem.

@Bitchwhipper2 @Leonardo DiCaprio @zv1212 @Amnesia

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loveland, j05, .🇹🇩. and 10 others
Jfl at me wearing lifts just to become avg height (50th percentile) yes. But it's significantly better than 5'7" (15th percentile).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, j05, try2beme and 2 others
The shit I have to put myself through all because I didn't my 6ft dad's height or my average 5'4" mom's height

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and ShowerMaxxing
The shit I have to put myself through all because I didn't my 6ft dad's height or my average 5'4" mom's height
The guy in your avi is so grossly muscular it doesn't suit his face and pheno at all.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Growth Plate
I put those same insoles IN my elevator shoes for max benefits

• JFL
Reactions: Azr616, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
The guy in your avi is so grossly muscular it doesn't suit his face and pheno at all.
He's literally not even that muscular and he's using a pump lighting and angles to make himself look bigger

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 19066
I put those same insoles IN my elevator shoes for max benefits

If you even do, how do you manage to walk properly liftmaxxing?

If you even do, how do you manage to walk properly liftmaxxing?
it definitely took a good two weeks to get used to it, but now I find it difficult to walk in NON elevator shoes cause I am so used to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azr616, ShowerMaxxing and Growth Plate
it definitely took a good two weeks to get used to it, but now I find it difficult to walk in NON elevator shoes cause I am so used to them
I mean, I can walk with them easily, but I'm walking like a retarded duck so it probably looks obvious I have something in my shoes

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Growth Plate
Idc what he thinks he's not a classmate that would roast me
Just be careful frauding too much, and if you're going past >2in then know you're in it for the long haul if your growth truly is locked in. You can't unfake a growth spurt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azr616, Sigmamale and Growth Plate
Just be careful frauding too much, and if you're going past >2in then know you're in it for the long haul if your growth truly is locked in. You can't unfake a growth spurt
The shoes I have can only hold up to 2 inches

What are you going to do if you go into someone's home and you have to take shoes off. This is why I have held off on purchasing. If you go back to a girls living space you are going to keep shoes on whole time??

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Growth Plate
What are you going to do if you go into someone's home and you have to take shoes off. This is why I have held off on purchasing. If you go back to a girls living space you are going to keep shoes on whole time??
Go to a 4'11" latina's house and say the lifts are for foot pain

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, ShowerMaxxing, Sigmamale and 1 other person
Once ur in bed doesn’t matter too much

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, KeepGrinding and Sigmamale
still wearing?

still wearing?
No cuz I do sports + it makes me walk retarded + i dont want to have an embarassing situation where I have to take off my shoes + I can wear the expensive low top shoes my dad bought me now + shoe lifts crease my shoes + it doesn't add that much noticeable height anyway cuz weight compresses it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
I got the ones MPMD recommended. They're good but now I only can wear high tops to wear them

View attachment 1652763

But because of how they're built, I have to start with suddenly "growing an inch". I skipped school today so that makes it slightly less goofy I guess. I'll just say if anyone asks I watched a video on improving posture and as I continue to "grow" I'll just say my posture improved due to "bruh doing all these sets of pull ups to failure really been improving my posture after being used to sitting in my room all day bruh ahahaha"

I'll wait until the next week to do the 2 layer one as shown in the image. I tried it today and I've walked like a retard and I talked to one of my uncles (he has a different mom than my other uncles (not my grandma) though because my grandpa is like that) who is 5'8" barefoot wearing thickish sandels so 5'9" I guess while I came walking to him at 5'7" barefoot but with thickish shoes so like 5'8" - 5'8.5" and 2 layer lifts so 5'10" - 5'10.5" and I was looking down on him a bit. He looked slightly shocked and instantly looked at my shoes. That's a problem.

JFL at you you 5’7 loser 🤣

@Growth Plate
I just got lifts too. But they don’t fit in my Airmaxes. Any ideas of some stylish high top sneakers I can rock?

@Growth Plate
I just got lifts too. But they don’t fit in my Airmaxes. Any ideas of some stylish high top sneakers I can rock?
Idk

Got the Amazon link for those shoe lifts? I'm already 6'1", but want to be 6'3" to become the gigamogger of my class.

//zerotohero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
From 5’6 to 5’8.

View attachment 1652763

BRUTAL that your uncle immediately looked at your shoes.

View attachment 1652763

Over when someone looks a bit too long at your shoes and realizes
kid-looks-up-and-down.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Got the Amazon link for those shoe lifts? I'm already 6'1", but want to be 6'3" to become the gigamogger of my class.

//zerotohero
Do u think 6'3 is gigamogger?? Where do u live?

Jfl at buying shoe lifts when you can just wear ricks and still look NT