Short gymcel gets destroyed by FDS queen

studiocel

studiocel

virgin but not incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14470, Deleted member 8165 and 9 others
“ Well since you must know, it’s not the muscles, it’s your height. You’re way too short.”
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, Deleted member 8165 and 11 others
She wouldn't have complained if he looked like this

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6723 and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14470 and 9 others
Motherfucker
Every time I post chico I see that 1 notification up in the corner and I just know what it is
Imagine chico browsing this site and seeing those fucking images every time hes mentioned jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14470, delusionalretard and 5 others
Never ceases to surprise me how much this sub hates men:LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14470, delusionalretard and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14470, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
that simp deserved it

I subscribed to them they have alot of good blackpilled content

i don’t even understand how she can rationalise that (men are brutal as fuck and don’t lie to protect someone’s feelings)

a man fucking a sub 4 psl girl is charity and it is a lie lol, just one of many examples

I subscribed to them they have alot of good blackpilled content

honestly that goes pretty accurately with the studies done about size queens, obese/fat women tend to rate dick size far more harshly than a woman at a normal weight. Considering that subs userbase it's lipstick alley lite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14470, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
I don't care what anyone says. Im giving my kids aromatase inhibitors (low dose for a long time)

Screenshot 20210628 043716

And sadly I gave myself

peyronie's disease(basically scar tissue) I don't get pain but my erections became weaker and now my dick is curved sideways instead of straight.

Don't listen to jew doctors masterbation is unnatural and harmful because it gives you scar tissue. You need to use lube always or be uncircumcised to minimize the damage. I will never be normal again and it's because of my own ignorance and the false information from google saying masterbation has 0 sides. To any young bros there I hope this helps you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210628-043716.jpg
    Screenshot_20210628-043716.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 63
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
And sadly I gave myself

peyronie's disease(basically scar tissue) I don't get pain but my erections became weaker and now my dick is curved sideways instead of straight.

Don't listen to jew doctors masterbation is unnatural and harmful because it gives you scar tissue. You need to use lube always or be uncircumcised to minimize the damage. I will never be normal again and it's because of my own ignorance and the false information from google saying masterbation has 0 sides. To any young bros there I hope this helps you.
Plenty of people masturbate and never get peyronies

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
my only problem with FDS is they post shit like this then tell men they have terrible personalities. Otherwise tbh I think they're based and blackpilled and I prefer honesty to whores that scream "looks dont matter" then bounce on Chad's cock. If more women told the truth like them, men would stop coping with "game" and PUA and just get LL and Lefort as they should

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Baldingman1998, BeenLMSsinceMSN and 3 others
I really want to know exactly how tall the guy was

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, animo123, Deleted member 6273 and 6 others
I don't care what anyone says. Im giving my kids aromatase inhibitors (low dose for a long time)

View attachment 1197453

And sadly I gave myself

take CoQ10 stop jerking off and do basic PE stretching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Baldingman1998