Dark eyes >>>

888ED6E0 25FF 49CB 986B FA836C78DDE1

@Frank Jack
Is just a nigger coping that he is not a blue eyed mullatto

He claims he's mulatto... (he isn't)
:feelskek: He's a nigger coping. Can't take him seriously anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, germanlooks and johncruz12345
Studies are also anecdotal evidence because it only ask a small number of people in the world. Everything is anecdotal.
Bruh look at this niggas eyes he has so many failos Assymetrical excessive UEE, hollow undereyes/ weak under eye support, short eyebrows, pfl isn't great but I've heard countless times that he has beautiful eyes.
Images 95
Images 93

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
Bruh look at this niggas eyes he has so many failos Assymetrical excessive UEE, hollow undereyes/ weak under eye support, short eyebrows, pfl isn't great but I've heard countless times that he has beautiful eyes.
View attachment 1280434View attachment 1280435
Yeah blue eyes objectively just mog... this isn't just some psl aspie thing

Even normies recognize this simple fact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, germanlooks, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Because of his eye shape and not his eye color you low iq dumb as retard. He would look better with green or blue eyes
Jfllll Chico would not look better with green or blue eyes
109D8A4A 528C 4FA9 AE02 7C24E520B788
7894D76E E8FB 49A4 B3BA 0C381B86914F

looks uncanny as fuck, blue eyes don’t mesh well with the rest of his features
proof .org niggas will never understand harmony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate, Deleted member 2403, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
View attachment 1280434View attachment 1280435
So? Do you not understand eye area is cope? Any eye area can be deemed beautiful because it's the most subjective thing out of anything related to looks. His eyes could be brown and foids would still say they're beautiful. Eye are is fuckin' irrelevant and always will be. Incels care more about it than foids.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Keep crying for beautiful A10 light blue eyes and post this nigga with his black soulless eyes
Shocked Breaking Bad GIF
Black soulless eyes >>>> gay blue eyes
If you don't invoke fear into a foids heart you are a beta punk. You need to make these bitches scared of how much they're attracted too. When they see eyes like X they're scared but they have a primal lust for him at the same time. Black eyes or fuckin' death.

76400E00 DD1A 41F2 9840 7D1129AEF463

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Copeful, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Jfllll Chico would not look better with green or blue eyes
View attachment 1280436View attachment 1280437
looks uncanny as fuck, blue eyes don’t mesh well with the rest of his features
proof .org niggas will never understand harmony
It looks uncanny because it’s a morph and the color doesn’t look real you retard. Of corse he would look better with blue or green eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6217 and JosephGarrot123
You can't get through to these incels. These niggas gay and stupid
You're on a looksmax forum about attractiveness. Are you this low iq or what? We are here to understand what makes someone good looking you low iq retard :feelsuhh: :feelskek: You sound bluepilled as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and johncruz12345
@africancel Yeah that's right you better keep using the JFL react. I'd embarras you IRL. This how me and my niggas would do you. You don't deserve a 1V1, drop yo addy coon!!:73$2722):!!!!

E776D3EC C8C6 4157 B0BD 2FEF6539EE0F

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6273
only time i ever started getting compliments on my eyes was when I started wearing blue contacts.

Same exact eye shape all my adult life (after my lower lid retraction) yet not till they were BLUE (meanin in the last two years, 10 years after my lower lid retraction without wearing any color contacts) )did women say how beautiful they are say they were jealous of the color etc

stop coping

two women specifically said I caught their eye in the first place because I had "blue eyes" and that's their type. One was a Spanish studen from Spain (she had brown eyes) the other was a middle eastern jewish/iraqi girl.
Cause everyone got brown eyes, what’s there to compliment? She’s just tryna gas you up

You're on a looksmax forum about attractiveness. Are you this low iq or what? We are here to understand what makes someone good looking you low iq retard :feelsuhh: :feelskek: You sound bluepilled as fuck
And y'all niggas gay. Both things can be true.

And y'all niggas gay. Both things can be true.
How are we gay? I don't worship male models or foids like you. All your post history has always been talking about a guy. :feelskek::feelskek: "Rate this guy"The irony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and johncruz12345
@africancel Yeah that's right you better keep using the JFL react. I'd embarras you IRL. This how me and my niggas would do you. You don't deserve a 1V1, drop yo addy coon!!:73$2722):!!!!

View attachment 1280447
Stop this Black on black violence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 6273
Black soulless eyes >>>> gay blue eyes
If you don't invoke fear into a foids heart you are a beta punk. You need to make these bitches scared of how much they're attracted too. When they see eyes like X they're scared but they have a primal lust for him at the same time. Black eyes or fuckin' death.

View attachment 1280442
Cope
8211ABF2 71F6 467F 802A 4BB0E159126E
3DA99A85 601B 4428 939A 4AADCAF5DC01

This black eyed nigga looks like a beta cuck next to dragos intimidating light blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
People cope to much about this shit muh masculine muh feminine muh submissive none of that shit matters.

You never or extremely rarely see anyone undergo a procedure to get dark eyes or wear dark contacts over their light eyes

Given the chance most people including me would opt to get lighter eyes. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Chadeep, 5'8manlet and 3 others
People cope to much about this shit muh masculine muh feminine muh submissive none of that shit matters.

You never or extremely rarely see anyone undergo a procedure to get dark eyes or wear dark contacts over their light eyes

Given the chance most people including me would opt to get lighter eyes. It is what it is.
Yeah, no autist would given the opportunity want dark eyes compared to light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 6273

You hate yourself and your race. You nothing more than the white mans pet OMG

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6273
Bruh, shut your dumbass up lol... you are the most white worshipping black here

95% of your threads are just worshipping white women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, 5'8manlet, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
Lol man I don't hate myself or my race but facts are facts.

It's like a short guy saying being tall is more attractive, it's an objective fact we all can see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Chadeep, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Lol man I don't hate myself or my race but facts are facts.

It's like a short guy saying being tall is more attractive, it's an objective fact we all can see.
Streets saying this you
click steve bannon GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
@Amnesia Is eye shape still more important than color in your opinion? I have same eyes as you but they brown

What self hating ethnics think doesn't matter. Y'all be using fuckin' ethnics as your proof and I laugh every time.

your avi is such a fogger, what is her name?

doesn't even matter lol.

Depp mogs, and would look uncanny with blue eyes.

Rare things are usually "valuable," or in terms of physical appearance, attractive. Over 50% of the world's population has brown eyes, making blue or green eyes unusual and appealing.
I have mircopenis which is rare and unusual. I am slayer now, right?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123