Should I be worried?

K

Kilik

Iron
I am 15 and currently only 5’8. My dad is 6/1 or 6/2 and my mom is 5’6 so I thought I’d be taller by now. A lot of people say they mostly reached their final height at 16 so I’m getting a bit concerned. I can’t ask my dad what age he stopped growing since he left lol and my mom has a brother but I’m not in regular contact with him. Is it likely that I won’t make 6feet? I’m pretty sure most of the men in my family are tall so I’m confused what went wrong. My sister who is a year older than me is 5’7 so she’s pretty tall for a girl. I had a growth spurt at 12/13 but I don’t think it was the proper one just puberty starting to kick in.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and thecel
Did u have a growth spurt already?
I don’t think so I grew a decent amount a couple years ago but I’d be surprised if it was my the most growth that’ll happen. It’s not impossible though

Solution
I don’t think so I grew a decent amount a couple years ago but I’d be surprised if it was my the most growth that’ll happen. It’s not impossible though
Then don't be worried

Even if you end up 5'8" you'll be fine. Probably still have lots of growing to do.

Ask your dad how tall was he when he was your height. I would be worried if I was you tbh. Get on hgh and aromatase inhibitors (low dose) Consult doc or get educated on potential risks

you'll grow, if you are really worried then just hop on AI and blast HGH, even if you do end up shorter than your dad, that stuff will still make you significantly taller than what you would've been without it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Genetics are weird. My parents were about the same height as yours, My dad was an in shorter, my mom was an inch taller, and I grew to 5 ft 9 and 1/2 in. About 3 inches shorter than expected. You're on pace for growing to about 5'9 and 1/2 as well. But you could not grow another inch, or you could grow five in the next two years. I've heard a lot of weird stories, there's no way to predict height. But it's very unlikely you'll grow past 20