Should i bulk up?

Get those pecs going FUAAARK. Incline pushups asap

• +1
Reactions: Lars
View attachment 1373519 i am kinda small atm , would be retarded if i cutted more, so starting a 3k kcal bulk
No. I can tell you are nearing your natural limit based on my friends and I's experience lifting 5-10 years. You need to recomp then mini bulk. I tried to bulk all throughout college and I lost my facial aesthetics a lot. You are around 6 feet tall and you appear around 160 here. I would recompp one year, then mini bulk to 170, cut down to 160 and you'll look bigger at the same weight, AND your face will probably be leaner due to aging as well. Your natty limit is probably around 160 shredded at 6 percent body fat.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
No. I can tell you are nearing your natural limit based on my friends and I's experience lifting 5-10 years. You need to recomp then mini bulk. I tried to bulk all throughout college and I lost my facial aesthetics a lot. You are around 6 feet tall and you appear around 160 here. I would recompp one year, then mini bulk to 170, cut down to 160 and you'll look bigger at the same weight, AND your face will probably be leaner due to aging as well. Your natty limit is probably around 160 shredded at 6 percent body fat.
we will see cutting is easier than building muscle so i dont care for the bloated face for 6 months , fuck girls attention i am too much foccused on that and need to focus on my friends because they are forever :)

we will see cutting is easier than building muscle so i dont care for the bloated face for 6 months , fuck girls attention i am too much foccused on that and need to focus on my friends because they are forever :)
Ok but just remember that the final weight is not gonna be as big as you probably want. Not trying to put you down. Just don't want to see you get into a situation where it takes you 1 year to lose the body fat you gained. Because I did that and it ruined the most important part of my chances at dating in college because I was too bloat maxed with bad acne.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Ok but just remember that the final weight is not gonna be as big as you probably want. Not trying to put you down. Just don't want to see you get into a situation where it takes you 1 year to lose the body fat you gained. Because I did that and it ruined the most important part of my chances at dating in college because I was too bloat maxed with bad acne.
thanks bro! yeah i am just aiming to go from 73kg to 80kg so not even that big of a deal