Should i consider LL at 6foot3 all the way up to 6foot5?

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
Got heightmogged yesterday by some marfan syndrome nigger and could feel how all the femoids in a 30 km radius where laughing at me because of that. I honestly feel suicidal now. Anyone have experience with LL surgery, is it painfull and whats the cost?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, incel194012940, hypergamy and 5 others
shoe lifts if u care

yeah bro just go spend a fortune, suffer through all the recovery and probably negatively impact your gymcelling just to only increase a barely noticeable 2 inches from a height that's considered tall in every single country

just wear lifts if you care

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
youre not 6ft3 if you asked this retarded question

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Bonesbonesbonesbone, Dystopian and 2 others
why stick metal bars in you just for 2 inches?

may as well go the whole mile and get to 6’7

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
yeah you should. average height is 6'5 according to this site so you should.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 16369
yeah you should. average height is 6'5 according to this site so you should.
Average dick length here is 10 inches too. Should i consider penis enlargement surgery with a 6 inch dik?

JFL at getting LL at 6'3", if its over for you at 6'3, its over for you at 6'5+
Above 6" face mogs

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
yes you should get it then wear lifts too you will mog everyone

I do think people cope when they say height over 6’3 doesn’t help, being 6’5 is definitely better than 6’3. But yer this is troll thread.

• +1
Reactions: eyes
Got heightmogged yesterday by some marfan syndrome nigger and could feel how all the femoids in a 30 km radius where laughing at me because of that. I honestly feel suicidal now. Anyone have experience with LL surgery, is it painfull and whats the cost?
No. You’re mentally ill. Only get LL if you’re under 5’9 and even then unless you’re below 5’7 you probably should just wear lifts.

It depends on your porportions

Bro are you even 6"3 then ??? I think they werent laughing at how you were mogged by 1th percentile person by 2 inches of height but maybe your subhuman face and shitty proportions and narrow cuck frame.

6 foot 5 is the new 6 foot

You should do it

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

do it you very manlet in 2022 zoomer averafege is 6'4