Should I cut my retainer?

Deleted member 13754

Deleted member 13754

I Sell Roids and AIs
I have a wire retainer behind my teeth in both arches. Should I cut the middle to allow the suture to split and get a wider bigonial via pubertymaxxing and mewing/chewing (probably cope) and risk a gap at the front or just leave it? 16 btw

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
why would a retainer behind the teeth prevent the palate from expanding?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
U wont split shit. Now go wear a retainer and do some actual looksmaxxing

• Hmm...
Yes, bro, don't listen to these incels telling you not to do it, they don't want you to ascend.
Cut that bitch ASAP. You will become a Giga-Chad :chad:
ryan reynolds smile GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 13754
U wont split shit. Now go wear a retainer and do some actual looksmaxxing
First statement may be potentially valid. I think there may be some benefit to this however.

Yes, bro, don't listen to these incels telling you not to do it, they don't want you to ascend.
Cut that bitch ASAP. You will become a Giga-Chad :chad:
ryan reynolds smile GIF
Bro I’m not a greycel I’m fully aware this may all be cope but I wanted some actually high iq responses to this

Do it just make sure you're mewing after. Get a dentist to remove it all

• +1
I have a wire retainer behind my teeth in both arches. Should I cut the middle to allow the suture to split and get a wider bigonial via pubertymaxxing and mewing/chewing (probably cope) and risk a gap at the front or just leave it? 16 btw
When did your braces get removed?

• +1
  • +1
And how badly alligned were your teeth? If it was really bad I would wait a bit because else your teeth might relapse.
Pretty badly crowded tbh, thanks for the advice and yeah, you probs right

Nigga its holding your teeth in line, you can't know how your teeth will expand when yiu remove it. You will most likely get crooked teeth:y'all:

• +1
  • +1
Nigga its holding your teeth in line, you can't know how your teeth will expand when yiu remove it. You will most likely get crooked teeth:y'all:
Very true, it could either be beneficial or a looksmin, hence the point of this thread; to see people’s opinions. I will likely keep it tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽.