Should I even bother lifting at this point?

N

newenglandchad

Iron
I've been debating it for a while, but I'm already tall (6'4) so filling out my frame would be really fucking difficult, I have a solid face/jawline, money, and I'm heading to a top Ivy League school starting this year. The only problem I have now is that I'm pretty damn skinny.

I heard girls like tall, skinny guys anyway. Is it worth lifting still?

Download 49

I've been debating it for a while, but I'm already tall (6'4) so filling out my frame would be really fucking difficult, I have a solid face/jawline, money, and I'm heading to a top Ivy League school starting this year. The only problem I have now is that I'm pretty damn skinny.

Lifting is a must for every manlet/average dude, the way I see it your face is your attractiveness and your height + muscles your masculinity, so if you are tall you don't really need to gymcel

What are you gonna study? If anything having muscle benefits good looking tall guys more more than other groups. Especially if you have a narrow frame. Just do full-body routines 2 times a week, and don't train legs or any niche incel gymcel muscle. Just focus on chest, arms, back, neck and delts

What are you gonna study? If anything having muscle benefits good looking tall guys more more than other groups. Especially if you have a narrow frame. Just do full-body routines 2 times a week, and don't train legs or any niche incel gymcel muscle. Just focus on chest, arms, back, neck and delts
We technically don't declare majors until later, but I'm debating between econ/econ + math.

Realistically, I'll probably do what you recommend, lifting semi-consistently without obsessing batshit crazy over it.

lifting is always a must even if you've got everything going for you, because it helps you maintain that as you age, if you've build nothing up there isn't much to tear down as you age either and your level of physical function will quickly drop below average instead of slowly chipping away from above average.

Do compound exercises for 30min-1hr everyday, easy asfuck