Should i get buccal fat removal

Fart mic

Fart mic

Iron
20210920 230920

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
No. you need bones for hollow cheeks if that's what ur going for. Can i have solution please?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 8853 and 2 others
If you really want hollow cheeks, and they aren't appearing at sub 12% bf then buccal could be considered. Otherwise get zygos implants or something

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998 and Squirtle
If you really want hollow cheeks, and they aren't appearing at sub 12% bf then buccal could be considered. Otherwise get zygos implants or something
my bf is prob 10 now but when I took the pic it was 15-20, I'm not going for hollow just less I look like 50bf

No. you need bones for hollow cheeks if that's what ur going for. Can i have solution please?
i just want just want less sorta like chris Evan's buccal fat. here is better angle

Attachments

• 20210930_225703.jpg
    20210930_225703.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 13
The buccal fat isn’t the problem it’s the bones. It’s like buying a muscle shirt when your shoulders are narrower than your hips

No.

Buccal fat removel is a shit surgery and will age u like this

If u want to look less bloated u need better bones
I made second angle and with 5less bf my face is rly fat my cheekbones are rly big and my jawline is rly wide, idk if my camera is to shit to show, jawline is 120 degree my maxilla just kinda shit, been bonesmashing for a month tho idk if u can see difference, I have bones my chin looks receded cuz of very large lips cuz my face is so fat, when I was 8 my lips were small is there something I'm doing

I made second angle and with 5less bf my face is rly fat my cheekbones are rly big and my jawline is rly wide, idk if my camera is to shit to show, jawline is 120 degree my maxilla just kinda shit, been bonesmashing for a month tho idk if u can see difference, I have bones my chin looks receded cuz of very large lips cuz my face is so fat, when I was 8 my lips were small is there something I'm doing

my chin also looked somewhat reccessed because of very big lips (I got lip reduction surgery so it looks less now)

My lower third looks very similiar to yours

I think you could still benefit from a bit more jaw width and cheekbone protusion, try bone smashing your cheekbones

my chin also looked somewhat reccessed because of very big lips (I got lip reduction surgery so it looks less now)

I think you could still benefit from a bit more jaw width and cheekbone protusion, try bone smashing your cheekbones
my head is fucking huge in comparison to my 165pnd 6,3 physique I'm prob fucked tbh

should i smash chin