Should i get buccal fat removal

Fart mic

Fart mic

Iron
20210920 230920

Age? Bodyfat? No point getting buccal fat removed if you are high bodyfat and I cant tell from your pic. Besides people have been shitting on buccal fat removal on here lately as it's mostly pointless

• +1
Reactions: Fart mic
first results from google

Buccal-Fat-Reduction-Beverly-Hill-Patient-1-363.jpg

buccal-fat-removal-598-front-detail.jpg

Before_%26_After_Buccal_Fat_Extraction.JPG

meme surgery

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AlwaysHaveQuestions, datboijj and 2 others
Age? Bodyfat? No point getting buccal fat removed if you are high bodyfat and I cant tell from your pic. Besides people have been shitting on buccal fat removal on here lately as it's mostly pointless
I dont I have 5%

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
post body pics, no way ur 5% bodyfat.
my bmi is 19.5, I'll post when I get home, my camera is shit idk if u can tell how skinny I am

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
You’re bloated because you don’t have bones

Attachments

• 20210921_120748.jpg
    20210921_120748.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 25
first results from google

Buccal-Fat-Reduction-Beverly-Hill-Patient-1-363.jpg

buccal-fat-removal-598-front-detail.jpg

Before_%26_After_Buccal_Fat_Extraction.JPG

meme surgery
It's not a meme surgery at all in certain cases, especially in men with low bodyfat. Most surgeons are bluepilled though and only remove like 20% of the buccal fat. If you removed 100% of the buccal fat, you'd have extremely hollow cheeks no matter your bones. Obviously it wouldn't look very healthy so you need to find a common ground between fat removal and adding volume to your bones.

It's not a meme surgery at all in certain cases, especially in men with low bodyfat. Most surgeons are bluepilled though and only remove like 20% of the buccal fat. If you removed 100% of the buccal fat, you'd have extremely hollow cheeks no matter your bones. Obviously it wouldn't look very healthy so you need to find a common ground between fat removal and adding volume to your bones.
even then it's kinda hilarious this surgery is so popular and people keep getting it when you see 0 difference in almost every before/after

even then it's kinda hilarious this surgery is so popular and people keep getting it when you see 0 difference in almost every before/after
It's because normies are bluepilled. They think if they remove the fat there it'll make them look like a model. Buccal fat removal is only good in like 5% of all cases that come into the office. Rest of them would benefit more from bone augmentation, lipo, and quite frankly being told to go lose some fucking weight.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4614 and ifyouwannabemylover
You’re bloated because you don’t have bones
Yeah OP this definitely applies to you:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Yeah OP this definitely applies to you:

Ressesed cheekbones?

Ressesed cheekbones?
Hard to tell without proper picture and side profile. Looks like your entire maxilla is recessed judging from your lack of undereye support and anterior projection of the cheekbones as well as inwards gonials on your mandible.

Hard to tell without proper picture and side profile. Looks like your entire maxilla is recessed judging from your lack of undereye support and anterior projection of the cheekbones as well as inwards gonials on your mandible.
Do I bonesmash under eye area?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Do I bonesmash under eye area?

Attachments

• 20210921_165335.jpg
    20210921_165335.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 20
hello fellow android user

• +1
Reactions: Fart mic
i cant see anything from the pic but i noticed you have downturn lips. how much do you hate it?