Should I get contacts with lighter eye color?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I have dark Hazel/light brown eyes. Worth it to get contacts with light hazel color for a halo?

Screenshot 20181229 221806

Yea. But its recommended to get a professional to help you get the right size and teach you how to use contacts and stuff.

Yea. But its recommended to get a professional to help you get the right size and teach you how to use contacts and stuff.
I recently got a prescription and had to put them on and take them off in front of the guy.

Don't see the harm, especially if they're prescription ones.

Just doesn't fit certain phenotypes/ combinations of hair/skin color.

Some of them also look fake but that's not the main issue, it also displays insecurity to people who you know and even worse if you get caught changing them

• +1
Reactions: Phad

Some of them also look fake but that's not the main issue, it also displays insecurity to people who you know and even worse if you get caught changing them
You mean colored contacts right?

Tbh. The insecurity is the biggest issue. Even if you get realistic ones which don’t look fake you will be considered insecure if you wear them unless there is a legit reason to wear them. I’ve been thinking of using them but I come back to the same conclusion.

Btw do you think dyeing here with a different color will also be considered being insecure like using coloured contacts?

Tbh. The insecurity is the biggest issue. Even if you get realistic ones which don’t look fake you will be considered insecure if you wear them unless there is a legit reason to wear them. I’ve been thinking of using them but I come back to the same conclusion.

Btw do you think dyeing here with a different color will also be considered being insecure like using coloured contacts?
Yeah this is the only reason I doubt doing it, I don't want to seem that insecure. Wish there was a way to actually lighten the color.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
These findings 1) indicate that blue-eyed men do prefer women with the same eye color and 2) specifically suggest the presence of a male adaptation for the detection of extra-pair paternity based on eye color, as a phenotypically based assurance of paternity (i.e., when the father’s and offspring’s phenotypes match) as well as a defense against cuckoldry (i.e., when the phenotypes do not match).

caged at this ngl

Well my skin is very light and I have brown hair. I think it would work but only way to know is try it.

In your case since you don't want to add something drastic then yes, you should try it

No, dyeing your hair is perfectly fine but contacts scream insecurity, even on girls.

• +1

Dyeing hair is much more acceptable yes, at times it can also be a legit looksmaxer, unless a guy goes for something crazy.

• +1
Dyeing hair is much more acceptable yes, at times it can also be a legit looksmaxer, unless a guy goes for something crazy.
For real it's accepted? Now im considering it, im gonna run out of money fellas

For real it's accepted? Now im considering it, im gonna run out of money fellas

Yeah, since you have light brown hair tho you do not want to go lighter, dark hair for men is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yeah, since you have light brown hair tho you do not want to go lighter, dark hair for men is ideal.
Fuck no why would I get lighter hair? Def would dye it dark brown

It would be worth it especially if you have dark hair.
I have blue eyes already but I'll get contact lenses with a brighter blue.
It looks like you have a good eye shape by the way.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It would be worth it especially if you have dark hair.
I have blue eyes already but I'll get contact lenses with a brighter blue.
It looks like you have a good eye shape by the way.
Light brown hair. I'm likely going to give it a try and if it isn't really changing anything I'll go back to transparent lenses. Yeah my eye shape and position is good, the hooding and eyebrows could use some work though.

Do you thing dark brown is better than black?

For ethnics, both work. Indians usually look better in dark brown hair imo.
It's also more scarce than the usual black hair the majority of them have so it's good to dye it dark brown to stand out and appeal more to western girls.

Europeans and western men should almost always stick to dark brown, black hair does not fit well with their facial features and skin color (usually ofc) and to this day i have not seen a full on white guy with black hair, it's always been dark brown and the difference is clear when i compare it to my own black hair.

Thanks. I’ve be thinking of experimenting with dark brown and my skin is fair for a curry. I’d see how it looks.

About the white guy with black hair there are many. Henry Cavill comes to my mind instantly.

I have dark Hazel/light brown eyes. Worth it to get contacts with light hazel color for a halo?

View attachment 9819
in my opinion blue eyes give +0.5 PSL because the light color makes contrast on your face so people don't notice your ugly eye area.

in my opinion blue eyes give +0.5 PSL because the light color makes contrast on your face so people don't notice your ugly eye area.
It isn't ugly. Tbh I think blue eyes don't suit me at least, would make me look like a cuck.