Should I get off this forum?

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king
Im 15 and already look decent, idk why Im on this site tbh. I could slay right now realistically, my only major failo is autism. I feel like staying on an obscure incel forum that nobody knows about would only make it worse. The only upside is sometimes funny shitposts. I'll miss you guys

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Toth's thot and Deleted member
Dude if you can slay and have a good life you will, I love how people always talk about how posting on psl forums will get in the way of that... there's nothing wrong with coming here from time to time

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 15406, Danish_Retard and 3 others
No, stay here and make another 20k posts. Life is boring anyway, rotting is better than playing vidya

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Good fucking luck lol

PSL is autistic I never even thought about half the PSL traits mentioned it’s all subconscious and most of it is from/ it’s all about harmony height frame and soft features and NT.

During puberty do K2, aromasin, HGH, T3/T4, whatever the fuck might be good for pubertymaxxing )you can learn by browsing this site’s knowledge in less than a day)

Ofc race plays a huge part in life but what to do there is no raceoplasty or pheno advancement surgery

That’s the end all be all for this bullshit

But ofc u won’t get off pussboi even tho U know everything u need to know@Ethereal
and same with me