Should i go for this asian cashier

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Theres this store right by where I live and I've thought this asian is elegant and pretty. But I didnt want to get rejected by her. I even worked at this store recently for 8 days and was around her a little bit. She's friendly to me and asks me questions about my life. I told her I'm 39 she said she thought I was early 30s. And she's 24.

She surprised me when she started talking indian to the owners kids which was indian. She's always on her phone,probably texting and didnt want to scare her by asking if she had a boyfriend. She still lives with her parents,drives a nice car that is a Honda and says she's in some college online. You can tell she's different from american white women and she lived by india and that's how she knew indian language. And this job is her first job,which is shocking because she is 24.

Anyways I always wanted to find out if shed talk to me but like all my other experiences I already expect rejection. And think I'm probably too poor ,not attractive and old for her. If she rejects me I will think of her completely different and might be told by the owner not to come there anymore for creeping her out.

yes and take a selfie with her then post on this thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Is she Asian noodle or curry indian?