Should I invest in bitcoin?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Will bitcoin go up again? I'm thinking about investing.

Attachments

• 20221102_123117.png
    20221102_123117.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 0
ChristianChad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
The pumpening is coming. Bobos will be BTFO

It might not go up again.

bitcoin is low return. buy some legit altcoin.

i will buy cake.

Thats what the people say who will never make it.

I already put all my money in it
If you spend money on it might mean you are stupid but thats good because alot stupid people spend on it

I doubt it will go up again until stocks are recovering. There's just not enough easy money for a bull run right now

Will bitcoin go up again? I'm thinking about investing.
Wait till after this week at least, if it can break above 22k with some rate hike pause, or smaller then expected rally, then it will rally hard as at this point bitcoin is showing strong correlation with other risk assets ( like tech heavy stocks ), in Essense being a super highly leveraged tech stock in returns both upside and downside. Its also showing greater inverse correlation with the dollar .

Unfortunately with continued rate hikes it means investors can get a return sitting on their ass a few % in a savings account, vs be in the stock market. Remember that rates were 0% practically for the longest time, so they couldn't make much in savings bond account type strategy till now

As it currently stands rate are 3.25%, and expected to be 4% the coming meeting. Less then that might be bullish but who knows if the rally might sustain. More then 4% would be highly bearish. 4% will probably cause downtrend to resume

And the biggest cope is thinking that alts are gonna Always do better then bitcoin. You need it split 50/50 , cause Half the time bitcoin does better then the entire alt market by 30-50% in roi like in 2019 in smaller bull markets, while other times alts might do better, but not by much.You can see that 2016-2018 was a huge outlier , with alts doing like x10,000 vs bitcoin doing x200. In such an early stage it makes sense why alts did so much better was because their was hardly much investment.

If you want to hold and not forget then probably halving times are best, which would be in 2024. This would also ailing with the fed rate cut time period, where rates are likely to stay elevated till mid 2023 , and then a gradual rate cut would begin. Its also likely that rates might stay high till 2024.

Overall best to align your strategy with the feds and see if any stimulus comes to turbo charge the markets.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus