"Should I let my 13 year old daughter wear a thong bikini? She thinks they are cute"

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mommit/comments/q5w1ft/13_yo_daughter_bikini_conundrum/

I DoNt wAnT My dAuGhTeR To fEeL LeFt OuT. aLl hEr fRiEnDs aRe wEaRiNg tHoNg bIkInIs aNd lEtTiNg tHeIr aSsEs hAnG OuT FoR AdUlT MeN To lUsT AfTeR. bUt hEy, It's nOt sExUaL, aNd iT'S CuTe!!!!!!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mommit/comments/q5w1ft/comment/hgaqxwr/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"I don't like to think of grown men lusting after them when they are 99% naked in public.. However if they get knocked up from being whores, they should be allowed to get abortions." - modern leftists

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Holy shit the west has fallen a thousand times over this is a parody of humanity in action.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 26092, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and RopeMaxxed
Idiots need to understand that 13 yo are no longer kids, same way +45 yo are elderly, you stop being a kid when u get reproductive capabilites and stop being an adult when u lose them, 13yo are meant for having sex according to nature and their own bodies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, \/orman and RopeMaxxed
what happened to good parenting, if my dad feels something is wrong he tells me "no" and that's the end of it. he doesn't post a fucking reddit thread asking strangers for advice on how to look after his son.
what the fuck is happening to this world, its over.

Idiots need to understand that 13 yo are no longer kids, same way +45 yo are elderly, you stop being a kid when u get reproductive capabilites and stop being an adult when u lose them, 13yo are meant for having sex according to nature and their own bodies.
Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and MoggerGaston
This.

The school/education system is retarded in general in that keeps people as infantile and undeveloped as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
what happened to good parenting, if my dad feels something is wrong he tells me "no" and that's the end of it. he doesn't post a fucking reddit thread asking strangers for advice on how to look after his son.
what the fuck is happening to this world, its over.
This is good parenting. The daughter shouldn’t feel left out, including from orgies with the Hawaiian teen chads.