should I marry this virgin girl?

D

Deleted member 12189

Iron
I’ve recently started seeing this 18y/o HTB Arab girl. She wasn’t my type but I gave her a chance and I think I like her a lot. She’s nice, submissive, and is very family oriented, she’s also a virgin (I was literally her first kiss).

A few hours ago, we were making out in her car and when I went to put my hand under her bra she stopped kissing me. I looked up and asked what’s up and she said ‘Before you do that, I wanted to let you know I’m a virgin and I’m waiting till marriage.’ I said ‘Ok’ (trying to keep frame :forcedsmile:) and we kept making out.

To be honest I really like this girl and if I were to marry someone it would be her, but I don’t want to wait till marriage to fuck. That being said , I think this is my only chance to find a girl that’s this submissive and also virgin , so I don’t want to fuck it up.

What should I do?

TL;DR - Virgin LTR wants to wait until marriage for sex , I don’t want to, but I don’t think I’ll get another chance w/ a girl like this .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 19281 and 3 others
she's lying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Growth Plate, Richard_Hungwell and 8 others
I doubt she's a virginhttps://************/1IBiL

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, qaum and Deleted member 17531
Yes Nigerian manlet brah, but many Arab girls lie about being virgin @ForeverRecession @lutte @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, fauxfox, johncruz12345 and 4 others
Interesting. How would I know if she’s lying? When I kissed her first time she didn’t know what to do, so I assumed she was truthful
you wouldnt know
i guess its between her word and ours, but to me she doesnt sound like a virgin

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 12189
Yes Nigerian manlet brah, but many Arab girls lie about being virgin @ForeverRecession @lutte @looksmaxxer234
arab girls love black guys also apparently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, koalendo, Solidcoin and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 19066, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
you wouldnt know
i guess its between her word and ours, but to me she doesnt sound like a virgin
interesting ok. maybe I do dark triad lie detector test?

Don’t women break rules for guys they like though?
If her family were strict she wouldnt have her own car much less be allowed to hang out with guys freely

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Lygodactylus and FailedNormieManlet
Tell her a blowjob doesn’t count as sex. Sooner or later you’ll be doing anal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Sigmamale, koalendo and 5 others
fuck :feelswhy: is it over for my fantasy

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 7580
she's not a virgin, she just doesn't want to have sex with blacques

Tell her a blowjob doesn’t count as sex. Sooner or later you’ll be doing anal
interesting, maybe yes I do this
she's not a virgin, she just doesn't want to have sex with blacques
idk she says she doesn’t date her ‘own kind’ (no jokes she said like this) so I doubt it’s a race thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Looks234
interesting, maybe yes I do this

idk she says she doesn’t date her ‘own kind’ (no jokes she said like this) so I doubt it’s a race thing
@ForeverRecession :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Marry her and make sign a prenup.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 12189
She may or may not be a virgin and there is no way to know for sure. Marry her if you want but dont base it off of her assumed virginity.

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart
She may or may not be a virgin and there is no way to know for sure. Marry her if you want but dont base it off of her assumed virginity.
i will NEVER marry a non virgin nigga . her only worth to me is her virginity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 1901
I’ve recently started seeing this 18y/o HTB Arab girl. She wasn’t my type but I gave her a chance and I think I like her a lot. She’s nice, submissive, and is very family oriented, she’s also a virgin (I was literally her first kiss).

A few hours ago, we were making out in her car and when I went to put my hand under her bra she stopped kissing me. I looked up and asked what’s up and she said ‘Before you do that, I wanted to let you know I’m a virgin and I’m waiting till marriage.’ I said ‘Ok’ (trying to keep frame :forcedsmile:) and we kept making out.

To be honest I really like this girl and if I were to marry someone it would be her, but I don’t want to wait till marriage to fuck. That being said , I think this is my only chance to find a girl that’s this submissive and also virgin , so I don’t want to fuck it up.

What should I do?

TL;DR - Virgin LTR wants to wait until marriage for sex , I don’t want to, but I don’t think I’ll get another chance w/ a girl like this .
Yeah you should. What's his name?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Martyokart and Deleted member 12189
She's lying, most muslim girls won't be freely making out with a non-muslim guilt free. She probably has done anal and just says she is a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Richard_Hungwell, FrameMogger and 2 others
She's lying, most muslim girls won't be freely making out with a non-muslim guilt free. She probably has done anal and just says she is a virgin
when did I say she was muslim? shes christian

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I should specified tbh. But What should I do bro?
just fkin keep going, don't marry. Say you enjoy where things are and you want to see what happens down the line. Convince her for anal jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
i will NEVER marry a non virgin nigga . her only worth to me is her virginity.
well youre gonna have to go younger then, to be sure she is virgin. My friend in 6th grade said that kids are having sexeven in middle school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 12189
Do u truly think that if meeks did the same the thing as u she will say to him i am a virgin???

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
@lutte open your profile like your country's open to african imigrants

she's lying
100% fr saw this scenario irl so much:pepefrown:

Put is she is 5.5 psl or more with go personality go for it, dont marry when u r young tho as a general advice aka less than 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531