should i sell all my crypto to pay for surgeries

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
I have $60k in crypto, mostly in bitcoin. I am tired of having to wagecuck and slave, but i don't want to sell now and regret when bitcoin goes to 100k or more and miss out on an early retirement. Should i continue wagslaving or just sell my crypto now and get surgeries? keep in mind i haven't even gone to uni yet and i'm already 22

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 20399, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Anchor_Ship and alphaChadpeasant911
every day you wait there’s a thousand bitches getting lip fillers and hardmaxxing, might as well if ur a ugly nigga

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, twilight, Deleted member 27447 and 2 others
tales from the cold wallet

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: grimy, PointOfNoReturn and alphaChadpeasant911
Sell depending on your current age

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member
every day you wait there’s a thousand bitches getting lip fillers and hardmaxxing, might as well if ur a ugly nigga
True, but tbh im not even done softmaxxing yet so i think i'll just wait. Plus i'm getting ptosis surgery this year covered by my insurance anyway so thts one hardmax which should improve my looks.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Sell depending on your current age
im 22, i was planning on keeping my crypto for retirement so idk if its a goo didea to sell it for surgeries lmao

• +1
im 22, i was planning on keeping my crypto for retirement so idk if its a goo didea to sell it for surgeries lmao
Send face. Regardless I’d say depending on when you need the money you spend it. There is no reason isn’t in saving for a future of ugliness. You need to mog right now. These are the prime years

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and twilight
Send face. Regardless I’d say depending on when you need the money you spend it. There is no reason isn’t in saving for a future of ugliness. You need to mog right now. These are the prime years
nah i posted my face before and got roasted jfl. I know what hardmaxxes i need to do anyway, all i need is ptosis surgery, bimax and septorhinoplasty to be HTN. I got my ptosis surgery covered by insurance so i only need to pay for the other 2, which by my calculations cost about $100k. So basically i don't even have enough money now :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Anchor_Ship
nah i posted my face before and got roasted jfl. I know what hardmaxxes i need to do anyway, all i need is ptosis surgery, bimax and septorhinoplasty to be HTN. I got my ptosis surgery covered by insurance so i only need to pay for the other 2, which by my calculations cost about $100k. So basically i don't even have enough money now :lul:
You can DM me I won’t share.

• +1
as @Anchor_Ship said there is no amount of $$$ that is equal to mogging men in your youth and making girls wet

let’s say you save the money and bitcoin doesn’t go to shit and you make more money, when you retire, all you will be thinking about is “i had money to ascend but didn’t” you will have no memories nothing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, PointOfNoReturn, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
as @Anchor_Ship said there is no amount of $$$ that is equal to mogging men in your youth and making girls wet

let’s say you save the money and bitcoin doesn’t go to shit and you make more money, when you retire, all you will be thinking about is “i had money to ascend but didn’t” you will have no memories nothing
hmm true but i can still ascend without selling my crypto, it will just take way longer since i have to wageslave for the money. And bitcoin wil definitely not go to shit :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and twilight
u guys are probably right tho, i think ascending ASAP should be my focus, i dont have much time to enjoy my youth, plus i can make the money back and probably make even more since i would no longer be subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I have $60k in crypto, mostly in bitcoin. I am tired of having to wagecuck and slave, but i don't want to sell now and regret when bitcoin goes to 100k or more and miss out on an early retirement. Should i continue wagslaving or just sell my crypto now and get surgeries? keep in mind i haven't even gone to uni yet and i'm already 22
send some to me brah :love: :owo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and alphaChadpeasant911
u guys are probably right tho, i think ascending ASAP should be my focus, i dont have much time to enjoy my youth, plus i can make the money back and probably make even more since i would no longer be subhuman
Based. Imo sell right when you need the money or when it hits 32k range if you’re getting surgery right now

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
What if bitcoin goes to 0, or below

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 1140
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 1140
fly to europe and get bimax + rhino

its way less than 100k here. more like 30-40k from good surgeons

• Love it
Hahaha no dude. You'll pay half in taxes. Having 60k in crypto is still just fake money assuming you have it in a wallet. Keep that in there and play the game wagmi you will one hundred percent kill yourself in 15 years when you could have been a millionaire. Just disperse it into good ptojects

Hahaha no dude. You'll pay half in taxes. Having 60k in crypto is still just fake money assuming you have it in a wallet. Keep that in there and play the game wagmi you will one hundred percent kill yourself in 15 years when you could have been a millionaire. Just disperse it into good ptojects
i don't live in the US mate so i have no taxes on crypto :p but yea i kinda wanna keep it until bitcoin goes to a million, cos at least then i'll be ugly but rich :lul:

fly to europe and get bimax + rhino

its way less than 100k here. more like 30-40k from good surgeons
Any good ones u suggest? and do they do surgery on half-asian people?

I would hold tbh

• Love it
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
Any good ones u suggest? and do they do surgery on half-asian people?
italian ones, some spanish ones, some german ones…others can give better info but the most expensive here is alfaro and he takes like 30-40k for bimax. other known ones take half of that

but if ur half asian u should probably (at least for the nose) go to an asian surgeon in south korea

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and alphaChadpeasant911
italian ones, some spanish ones, some german ones…others can give better info but the most expensive here is alfaro and he takes like 30-40k for bimax. other known ones take half of that

but if ur half asian u should probably (at least for the nose) go to an asian surgeon in south korea
yeah thats what i was thinking, i don't wnna look botched/uncanny if i get my nose done by a euro surgeon, but maybe jaw is ok?

60 K is not a huge amount of money, I'd hold like hell if I were you.

JFL you're gonna sell at the end of a bear market? :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
it doesn’t entirely have to be one or the other. What’s your surgery list? Maybe pick just 1 that will have the biggest effect for the least money and do that, then keep the rest of your crypto

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911 and Anchor_Ship
it doesn’t entirely have to be one or the other. What’s your surgery list? Maybe pick just 1 that will have the biggest effect for the least money and do that, then keep the rest of your crypto
based

Fuck surgeries, keep the money and retire early. This way you can relax while all the normies keep on wageslaving.

• Hmm...
i don't live in the US mate so i have no taxes on crypto :p but yea i kinda wanna keep it until bitcoin goes to a million, cos at least then i'll be ugly but rich :lul:
You’re from England

If you’re so certain about it going up why not get a loan with the crypto as collateral?

Buy a hellcat, a gold watch, and great clothes

More useful than surgeries. Just get roids and softmaxx

The biggest effect would be bimax but it costs the most money :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
If you’re going to do it, do it now. The older you get the less worth it becomes.

You should. Crypto, and even "real" money can lose value at any moment. They only have it because people had arbitrarily decided so. But your face will stay with you forever + much easier to make money when you're good looking.

send me your face and ill tell you if its worth it