Should I sell my PC and quit video games forever? What can I do in free time instead of playing stupid games?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
What does normies do in free time, after coming home from work? I can't imagine my life without a PC despite that, I have 0 motivation to play any games anymore, PC is just standing here doing nothing.

I started thinking about selling it, using money to invest into myself (getting driver's license, fixing eyesight) and start doing something, but what the fuck do I do? I don't understand how niggers spend free time?

@eduardkoopman

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Patriot, Deleted member 14264 and 8 others
just ldar

• JFL
Reactions: Patriot
just lder u looser

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., ShowerMaxxing, Stare and 1 other person
Farm reacts on .org

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Catawampus, Patriot and 3 others
What does normies do in free time, after coming home from work? I can't imagine my life without a PC despite that, I have 0 motivation to play any games anymore, PC is just standing here doing nothing.

I started thinking about selling it, using money to invest into myself (getting driver's license, fixing eyesight) and start doing something, but what the fuck do I do? I don't understand how niggers spend free time?

@eduardkoopman
I'm happy I started doing a type of MMA.
Obviously it's pain. But the feeling that I can defend myself and others, helps mentally.

Assuming you're NOT good looking. Than knowing can get respect other ways if needed, is a good thing imo.
So, I would suggest something to do, that adds respect to yourself in your own eyes, or in the eyes of others.

Not being able to drive, because no diver license is kinda a disrespect factor, imo. So, i would try to get that one.
*eyes- laser is a good one also.

I like sports.
In the past, I also enjoyed for some time. Meditation class maxxing, and religion. But that cope has ended now.
I also like spa visiting. but it's brutals as an incel. because couples go to spa's. And they tend to touch each other. So you may see a fair share of pretty good looking, touchy feely, couples. And than one knows, one doesn't have that. So that may ruin the spa experience for some, whom can't handle seeing Chad and Stacy having a great time with each other at the spa.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others

@eduardkoopman
you're a funny guy, why don't u try to leviage a following with it, become a content creator

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Over
you're a funny guy, why don't u try to leviage a following with it, become a content creator
i can't bare looking at my own pictures, imagine recording myself and my voice, i'd rope after a week

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14264 and 3 others
I don't think i'd ever sell my pc or quit gaming
but i'm getting into boxing next year.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Patriot, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
I don't think i'd ever sell my pc or quit gaming
but i'm getting into boxing next year.
Boxing? Aren't you 5'3, how are you ever going to reach anyone to land a punch

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
Boxing? Aren't you 5'3, how are you ever going to reach anyone to land a punch
Definitely 5'3" Bro
Definitely didn't steal @Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk identity

• Woah
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Turn video games into reality

i can't bare looking at my own pictures, imagine recording myself and my voice, i'd rope after a week
start with voice overs. Reminder, it's not any fun if u aren't having any fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
If you have a decent pc, sell it now, It's very profitable right now since the industry is having chips/parts shortage.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 12002

@eduardkoopman
Watch documentaries. Read books. Go hiking. Swim. Exercise. Develope a skill (language learning is good).

Whatever the case it's gonna suck for the first two weeks to a month. You'll have bouts of extreme boredom. After that though you'll get used to not playing games. Then you'll start to naturally gravitate to activities that are suited to you.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., RIPPED IRL, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Most normies my age (19) play cod, fifa and gta5 casually. Just don’t overindulge and you’ll be good, but If you feel like it’s holding you back, drop it. Pick up boxing or cycling.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., ShowerMaxxing and Over
If you have a decent pc, sell it now, It's very profitable right now since the industry is having chips/parts shortage.
i5-10400F / RX570 so not really RTX3000 series I can't make much money with it. But still I can make decent amount.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
i5-10400F / RX570 so not really RTX3000 series I can't make much money with it. But still I can make decent amount.
You can make $600 minumum with that but I'd go for atleast $750 these days

Definitely 5'3" Bro
Definitely didn't steal @Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk identity
Why was he banned? Also I did know that the bald indian nigga you kept posting was him

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and volcelfatcel
Try coping with psychedelics 2 times a month, and weed in the meantime

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and Over

@eduardkoopman
a co ty nie spotykasz sie juz z ta becky i stcacy z pracy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and eduardkoopman
Why was he banned? Also I did know that the bald indian nigga you kept posting was him
I think he fucked with newone or something
That isn't me tho, im not bald either I'm norwood 0

u wanna live inside a screen ?

do what Jordan wouldve done

• JFL
Reactions: Patriot and Over
I haven't played video games since I was 15

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Over
I stopped enjoying videocopes since the age of 15
sell it and live your goddamn life
travel and slay
studymaxx
gymmaxx
parties maxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3828, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Ya tbh

• +1
Reactions: Over

@eduardkoopman
I started mining ethereum with the gpu pays out like $5 a day

a co ty nie spotykasz sie juz z ta becky i stcacy z pracy?
Nie bardzo. One maja swoich chłopaków o swoje życie wiec wyjebane w subhumana

I stopped enjoying videocopes since the age of 15
sell it and live your goddamn life
travel and slay
studymaxx
gymmaxx
parties maxxing
Yea but regular day id come home and do what? Lay down on phone? Do nothing? What does normies do after work i dont get it.

Fuck man idk how to live without a pc to at least surf the internet, i dont play games even because they are boring for me

it fr is over for you, not to be on no hating shit. But your life sucks a lot bruh, would not want to be you.

good luck

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
normie probably simping in thier free time

it fr is over for you, not to be on no hating shit. But your life sucks a lot bruh, would not want to be you.

good luck
Why?

• So Sad
Reactions: Warlow
bro......25, no license, not a great job, no bitches, no money, no more dopamine b/c your receptors are prolly fried.

shit is rough out there, I hope you turn it around though, real talk

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jason Voorhees and Over
bro......25, no license, not a great job, no bitches, no money, no more dopamine b/c your receptors are prolly fried.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3828, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others

insertchristianbalecrying.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm happy I started doing a type of MMA.
Obviously it's pain. But the feeling that I can defend myself and others, helps mentally.

Assuming you're NOT good looking. Than knowing can get respect other ways if needed, is a good thing imo.
So, I would suggest something to do, that adds respect to yourself in your own eyes, or in the eyes of others.

Not being able to drive, because no diver license is kinda a disrespect factor, imo. So, i would try to get that one.
*eyes- laser is a good one also.

I like sports.
In the past, I also enjoyed for some time. Meditation class maxxing, and religion. But that cope has ended now.
I also like spa visiting. but it's brutals as an incel. because couples go to spa's. And they tend to touch each other. So you may see a fair share of pretty good looking, touchy feely, couples. And than one knows, one doesn't have that. So that may ruin the spa experience for some, whom can't handle seeing Chad and Stacy having a great time with each other at the spa.
Starting msrtial arts is a great idea

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

@eduardkoopman
Keep the pc. Every normie plays video games. I don’t and I just rot and overobsess with things. Normies who don’t game watch movies and netflix. Everyone needs something to calm or relax. But yeah normies also do other shit like traveling and enjoying life. Go to restaurants with friends. Workout. Do university. Prepare for their job. Do everyday life chores. And the rest is doing minor fun stuff like shopping or sports or meetup with friends until something cool like vacation happens. I’m so envious. And I just realized while others had fun in uni and traveled I did nothing like that. Fck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem and Over
Every normie plays video games
Problem is that, I just refresh pages all day and don't even play games because they are not entertaining anymore to me. I don't watch movies/netflix because same thing. I could sell this PC and invest into myself.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Problem is that, I just refresh pages all day and don't even play games because they are not entertaining anymore to me. I don't watch movies/netflix because same thing. I could sell this PC and invest into myself.
You need a pc for bunch of things. For example morphing. 3 d modelling your Face. Bunch of shit. And idk what google server you stole to be able to afford a driver license after selling it lol. Used pcs are worthless pretty much. Just keep it and work if you need money instead of refreshing pages

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Guitar maxing

Yea but regular day id come home and do what? Lay down on phone? Do nothing? What does normies do after work i dont get it.

Fuck man idk how to live without a pc to at least surf the internet, i dont play games even because they are boring for me
Either you have friends you meet with every other day or some shit
OR
Lay down and rot
(LDAR)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Over
You are a loser so you need hobby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
video games are better than real life in 2021 sorry to break it to you champ