Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Nick.Harte
i'm currently growing my beard so i'd say no

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
depends how good your beard is

• +1
So I shave it off?
Yeah, it's better to be shaven if your beard doesn't ascend you. If for no other reason, then it's because people are gonna think you're more competent.

• +1
Have you seen his face?
No, I haven't, I'm just going by what he said. But I'm fucking around with that remark. Maybe he's better looking than he thinks.

• +1
Maybe he's better looking than he thinks.
Bro, everyone mogs the living hell out of me irl.I'm truecel with 0 friends/gfs, and it has been months since I received calls apart from my family.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Bro, everyone mogs the living hell out of me irl.I'm truecel with 0 friends/gfs, and it has been months since I received calls apart from my family.
Brutal, chadlite friend called me today so I know what it's like. But if you don't go out much or see people often then you're never gonna get the chance to mog anybody else either.

• +1
Doesn’t even matter, it’s over for you no matter what

• +1
Brutal, chadlite friend called me today so I know what it's like. But if you don't go out much or see people often then you're never gonna get the chance to mog anybody else either.
I've never mogged anyone as far as I remember.That's why I stopped leaving my basement.

• +1
I've never mogged anyone as far as I remember.That's why I stopped leaving my basement.
You must've forgotten. Maybe early onset dementia from excessive rotting. Seriously though, you need to leave the basement or that will make you descend. At least take walks.

• +1
you need to leave the basement or that will make you descend. At least take walks.
I see couples outside and the bfs always face and heightmog me.Maybe I should go out but i'm too depressed these days

• +1
just don't grow a soy beard

I see couples outside and the bfs always face and heightmog me.Maybe I should go out but i'm too depressed these days
Couples are gonna be more attractive on average ofc. You don't even need to go out and socialize if you don't know anyone. I like to take walks at night sometimes. The main reason I do that is because it reduces depression. Sunlight in small doses also, but just do whatever you're comfortable with.

• +1
NEVER

• +1