• No, because the days of Instagram are over

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, for a different reason not stated above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19865

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
Never had an Instagram before. In fact, I deleted almost all of my social media during 2020 due to all the bizarre social engineering that was being pushed on there.

Anyway, I'm thinking about making a comeback in the social media world, as much as I despise it. Already got back onto snap and all my old high school bros on there were pretty blown away by my gym gains. The thing is, snap is kinda shit because it's basically just a msging app, and nothing else. Instagram seems to be the big thing these days, and all the gurus and big statusmaxers seem to use it, so I figures I might just have to bite the bullet for statusmax purposes.

What do you think? Should I start an Instagram, or is it a waste of time/not worth it? If I do, should I use my real name, or a pseudonym?

only open an instagram if you want to max it out

i mean you should go for a instagram account that maximizes your status
Of course, that's kind of the point, but should I use my real name or pseudonym? I'm pretty good at using social media, although me irl is nothing impressive, I just tend to get a lot of clout for making snarky comments.

Of course, that's kind of the point, but should I use my real name or pseudonym? I'm pretty good at using social media, although me irl is nothing impressive, I just tend to get a lot of clout for making snarky comments.
pseudonym is gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865
Nigga asking this in 2023

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26515, Deleted member 21403 and forevermirin
Dont bro just text foids on discord

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 25667
Never had an Instagram before. In fact, I deleted almost all of my social media during 2020 due to all the bizarre social engineering that was being pushed on there.

Anyway, I'm thinking about making a comeback in the social media world, as much as I despise it. Already got back onto snap and all my old high school bros on there were pretty blown away by my gym gains. The thing is, snap is kinda shit because it's basically just a msging app, and nothing else. Instagram seems to be the big thing these days, and all the gurus and big statusmaxers seem to use it, so I figures I might just have to bite the bullet for statusmax purposes.

What do you think? Should I start an Instagram, or is it a waste of time/not worth it? If I do, should I use my real name, or a pseudonym?
If you didnt open instagram in your teens and dont have thousands followers by now than dont bother

If you didnt open instagram in your teens and dont have thousands followers by now than dont bother
My life consisted of sitting around playing video games in my teens, so i had no reason to get instagram
I never even understood the point of it until the past year