Should I use roids?

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I'm almost 6'5 and weigh only 180lbs or roughly 80kg. Had an average of 100gramm protein intake over the course of the past 6 months while lifting 3 - 4 times a week. Gained 4lbs of muscle at best which is an absolute shit result.

I usually lift for 8 - 10 repetitions and to 4 or 5 sets.

My upper arm circumference went from 28 to 30cm or 11 to 12 inch (suifuel).

Gymcels can you help me? Should start roiding? Seeing my shit skinnyfat body makes me wanna rope

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 439
I'm almost 6'5 and weigh only 180lbs or roughly 80kg. Had an average of 100gramm protein intake over the course of the past 6 months while lifting 3 - 4 times a week. Gained 4lbs of muscle at best which is an absolute shit result.

Gymcels can you help me? Should start roiding? Seeing my shit skinnyfat body makes me wanna rope
No

I will make a gymmaxxing guide this week bro I can tag you if you want. All I'll say for now is eat more, focus on compounds and don't roid yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Yerico7
Roiding is a low T act if you're not competitive. Lift, eat and rest properly.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser and Gaia262
100g is nowhere near enough for someone your size stop listening to all the feminine plant-based propaganda and get serious eating like a farm boy of your size would be eating. High quality ground beef and eggs are probably the best best bang-for-buck protein sources. Get over 200g per day. Make sure your workouts are intense and you're not just going through the motions. Your frame size is great, you don't need roids to mog people even if you gain another 20lbs of muscle naturally (which you can easily) you will look huge. Roids will do nothing for your looks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 13021 and 1 other person

You should definitely eat more. What routine do you follow full body or split?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
You should definitely eat more. What routine do you follow full body or split?
Day one arms & upper body, day two legs, stomach and some back, then repeat the cicle.

Day one arms & upper body, day two legs, stomach and some back, then repeat the cicle.

Did you gradually increase the weights during those 6 months? How much strength did you gain?

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Did you gradually increase the weights during those 6 months? How much strength did you gain?
Yes I increased, biceps curls increased from ~9kg to 11kg as the maximum I can go with 8 - 10 reps

100g is nowhere near enough for someone your size stop listening to all the feminine plant-based propaganda and get serious eating like a farm boy of your size would be eating. High quality ground beef and eggs are probably the best best bang-for-buck protein sources. Get over 200g per day. Make sure your workouts are intense and you're not just going through the motions. Your frame size is great, you don't need roids to mog people even if you gain another 20lbs of muscle naturally (which you can easily) you will look huge. Roids will do nothing for your looks.
absolutely agree. If you're bulking it should be 1.25g per pound minimum of protein.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2275

yes faggit; become at 6'5" you have a chance to become gigachad mog machine; would you rather stay in your feminine skinny fag body? blast it up boyo

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad