Should I use this pic on tinder or too tryhard?

D

Deleted member 21700

Kraken

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22191, forevermirin and Over
nice troll, but ig you're not trolling. Leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
are you trolling

jfl not tryhard but u look a bit caught off guard. try not opening your eyes so wide for pics imo

• +1
muh eyes wide he needs to leanmaxx

• +1
are you trolling

you need surgery, for eye area and jaw implants before tinder
I'm honestly okay with my eyes. They are "bugged" but not creepy looking. Bug eyes are bad if it's the scary type, mine is more the high trust cuck type. My jawline is actually good under the fat.

are you trolling
be careful taking advice from 16 yos who think bucktoothed foids are 7psl
muh be careful, its realistic advice + literally no girl fogs kate

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
I'm honestly okay with my eyes. They are "bugged" but not creepy looking. Bug eyes are bad if it's the scary type, mine is more the high trust cuck type. My jawline is actually good under the fat.
no,women will run away from you after seeing that upper eyelid exposure. You need to gymmaxx and leanmaxx. And talk to eppley and book a design session. Nothing else will help you fuck sara ali khan OP. Im not gaslighting like arya brah unironically

• JFL
muh be careful, its realistic advice + literally no girl fogs kate

no women will run away from you after seeing that upper eyelid exposure. You need to gymmaxx and leanmaxx. And talk to eppley before your sara ali khan fantasy can happen OP. Im not gaslighting like arya brah unironically
Sara Ali Khan isn't my type, just status and undertoneless white skin which Indians obsess over. I have been with hotter chicks.

• Love it
Sara Ali Khan isn't my type, just status and undertoneless white skin which Indians obsess over. I have been with hotter chicks.
maybe so, i like katarina kaif. But anywayas, Aryabrah is tryna play nice guy gaslighting everyone here. Im not saying its over for you im saying that with some looksmaxxing you can get decent girls. Before we talk about surgeries you need to leanmaxx. If you try tinder right now you will be disappointed OP.

• +1
decent base, tough in the west but can do decent in curryland with softmaxxing tbh.

• +1
Chad smv. U should do really well on tinder. I wish I looked like you

Chad smv. U should do really well on tinder. I wish I looked like you

You have been spamming that pic relentlessly for a some time now man please take some rest here, insecure autistic soldier
2A2C90D9 B79C 4880 8A1F C4301481D0F0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 24614
Tryhard? Looks like you are not trying at all