Reactions: xit
Should dildos past 7" be illegal

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Butthurt Dweller, FatJattMofo and 7 others
thanks for the validation that my dick is so big its unbelievable im telling the truth about it 🥰
Send me a picture of it with a ruler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2012, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
It's to my understanding that actual Pedophilia is quite rare. For instance. Most convicted child molestors have enganged in consensual (and sometimes non consensual) sex with adult women or men. And most are just opportunistic sexual predators.

So I don't really see any correlation between loli sex dolls (still creepy) and inspire deviant sexual behavior in the masses. If you're a potential rapist/molestor then, you're probably going to abuse people regardless of those dolls being legal.

That being said. You're high inhib if you wouldn't hump this Android 18 sex doll. :feelskek:

YzVHQYG.jpg

To verify.
OP, I would fuck sex doll even if it was shaped like an aborted fetus. Just fucking cage at how cucked you are to care about the apparent age of a plastic cock sleeve.

I’d rather fuck real Lolis instead
In gta V

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and xit
Should a bullshit hunk of rubber be illegal is this nazi germany

It's to my understanding that actual Pedophilia is quite rare. For instance. Most convicted child molestors have enganged in consensual (and sometimes non consensual) sex with adult women or men. And most are just opportunistic sexual predators.

So I don't really see any correlation between loli sex dolls (still creepy) and inspire deviant sexual behavior in the masses. If you're a potential rapist/molestor then, you're probably going to abuse people regardless of those dolls being legal.

That being said. You're high inhib if you wouldn't hump this Android 18 sex doll. :feelskek:

YzVHQYG.jpg
her face and hair looks like shit