Should Netflix film "Cuties" be banned from viewing?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Blackout.xl
yes it promotes degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: SWG88 and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
classyraptor·26d
Been hearing a lot about the controversy, but hadn’t watched the trailer until a minute ago. And my honest, gut reaction is... That’s it?
Now, for the record, I’m not going to watch the film. I don’t care to see pre-teens twerking. But for those who are crying out that this is blatant pedophilia, I’m curious how they felt about movies like “Thirteen” and “Lolita.” Those films, I 100% can understand the controversy that surrounded them. This? It feels like “Bring It On” or “Breakin,” movies about dance squads.
Also, I’m reminded of previous generations crying out about Elvis and saying his hip swaying was the work of Satan. Modern day dance moves are always going to be seen as hyper sexualized by older generations.
Finally, this is a wonderful example of capitalism in action. Don’t like it? Don’t watch it. But I never would have even heard of this foreign film without the controversy, so people are doing a damn fine job of giving it free publicity.

• JFL
classyraptor·26d
Been hearing a lot about the controversy, but hadn’t watched the trailer until a minute ago. And my honest, gut reaction is... That’s it?
Now, for the record, I’m not going to watch the film. I don’t care to see pre-teens twerking. But for those who are crying out that this is blatant pedophilia, I’m curious how they felt about movies like “Thirteen” and “Lolita.” Those films, I 100% can understand the controversy that surrounded them. This? It feels like “Bring It On” or “Breakin,” movies about dance squads.
Also, I’m reminded of previous generations crying out about Elvis and saying his hip swaying was the work of Satan. Modern day dance moves are always going to be seen as hyper sexualized by older generations.
Finally, this is a wonderful example of capitalism in action. Don’t like it? Don’t watch it. But I never would have even heard of this foreign film without the controversy, so people are doing a damn fine job of giving it free publicity.
What a retard. Hyper-sexualization Of kids happening right infront of him and all he can do is say “don’t like it, don’t buy it”

thinks women grabbing their crotch and twerking their ass isnt sexual dance moves

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: SWG88, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6403
A lot of reddit cucks don’t share that point of view

as if i had any respect for them they deserve 0 now
I'm not surprised. Reddit is filled with coomers. And every coomer (if they don't stop) eventually starts getting off to young kids, so I'll not be surprised if redditors are actual pedos.

• +1
Reactions: SWG88, Deleted member 6403 and Blackout.xl

• WTF
Reactions: AH1882
thinks women grabbing their crotch and twerking their ass isnt sexual dance moves
a lot of feminists think like this. Apparently having sex isn't sexual in 2020

• +1
Did you know "they" are trying to add a "p" to the LGTB (LGTB+P)Movement p for pedophilia. This is how they are starting it. Am not joking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Blackout.xl
No jfl that film is ideal just wish the girls in it weren’t subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Subhuman Philtrum
Did you know "they" are trying to add a "p" to the LGTB (LGTB+P)Movement p for pedophilia. This is how they are starting it. Am not joking.
shouldn't have ever made being gay legal, always knew they were mental

• +1
Reactions: AH1882