Should you take beta carotene?

ferdaboybenny

ferdaboybenny

future mogger
It’s been around a month and a half of taking beta carotene every day and there wasn’t too much info on dosage so I took 2 25,000 ui capsules or sum like that and 4 capsules on days where I needed to look better and it works extremely well, my eyes used to be caca brown and now they’re hazel/light brown and as for the orange tan benefits I didn’t look much tanner and as for comparison here are pictures from day 1 to now
IMG 0657
IMG 0658

I would highly recommend taking
Hope this thread helps

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and bishōnenmaxxer
I just eat like 2-3 carrots a day + other shit that has beta carotene

• +1
Reactions: ferdaboybenny
  • +1
Reactions: ferdaboybenny and Napoleon1800
my eyes used to be caca brown and now they’re hazel/light brown and as for the orange tan benefits I didn’t look much tanner and as for comparison here are pictures from day 1 to now
IMG 0657
IMG 0658
Just have your eye in a shadow in the before picture theory

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
Good job. In the last 3 months I was on 25 000 NE(=ui) beta carotene
/day, as well as 20 mg lycopene. It helped, the results are similar to yours on my skin. I was pale and now I am mildly tanned, while I don't tan, nor spend much time exposed to the sun. I never checked my eyes for changes, however I never expected any changes there, so I just didn't pay attention to my eyes. I recently raised the dosage to 50 000 NE (like yours) as well as 50 mg lycopene. The latter helps with giving your skin healthy red undertones, supposedly, so you look less straight up orange, than if you take only beta carotene on it's own.

I just eat like 2-3 carrots a day + other shit that has beta carotene
The reason why I prefer supplements in these cases is that I like to control precisely how much substance I take. If it says 25 000 NE or 50 mg, then that's what it is. If I eat 3 carrots, I have no idea.

• +1
Reactions: ferdaboybenny, PSLdemigod and Deleted member 25743