D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
💯

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 22918, Wallenberg and 1 other person
fr we aint on that jew shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 23772, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Shouting at my mom for not

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, rand anon and Deleted member 19174
I got the snip snip. I’m actually glad it happened though.. I think I would be forced to have one anyway due to phimosis as my glans is larger than the shaft.

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
i must be the only mogger who voluntarily got circumcised because i couldnt bother stretching my foreskin in puberty

(6.2 circumference, so i was struggling to pull it when erect; the doctor told me to apply some gel and stretch it for a couple of months , but i just told her to cut it off)

lol at neurotic subhumans worrying about completely irrelevant details

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 19174 and 2 others
Aren't american bitches weirded out by that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
i must be the only mogger who voluntarily got circumcised because i couldnt bother stretching my foreskin in puberty

(6.2 circumference, so i was struggling to pull it when erect; the doctor told me to just apply some gel and stretch it for a couple of months , but i just told her to cut it off)

6.2” natural girth? That’s insane.

@khvirgin here’s your fellow 6”+ girth bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
6.2” natural girth? That’s insane.

@khvirgin here’s your fellow 6”+ girth bhai.

what do you mean by natural, lmao

didn't know there were supplements for cock girth

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
lucky bastard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918

(6.2 circumference, so i was struggling to pull it when erect; the doctor told me to just apply some gel and stretch it for a couple of months , but i just told her to cut it off)

i jerked off so much as a kid that I naturally stretched it and fixed my phimosis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and rl⠀
what do you mean by natural, lmao

didn't know there were supplements for cock girth
There’s thousands of guys who beat the hell outta their penis to make it bigger. They either do it manually, or they use pumps. Others even get fillers or even surgery.

i jerked off so much as a kid that I naturally stretched it and fixed my phimosis

same, but it's still not the same movement (at least for me)

i'd have had to stretch my foreskin sideways, just pulling it up and down wouldn't help

so i told the doc to schedule surgery for me as i wasnt autistic enough to do that shit for months

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 19174
There’s thousands of guys who beat the hell outta their penis to make it bigger. They either do it manually, or they use pumps. Others even get fillers or even surgery.

really don't think that works

most of those morons are probably just half-consciously/deliberately adjusting their before-after measurements so that they can tell themselves they "gained" something

men are already low iq to begin with, and they lose additional 15 iq points when it comes to women and cocks, imo

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
really don't think that works

most of those morons are probably just half-consciously/deliberately adjusting their before-after measurements so that they can tell themselves they "gained" something

men are already low iq to begin with, and they lose additional 15 iq points when it comes to women and cocks, imo
I think it works if they go down the surgery route, but of course it won’t feel natural and it’s gonna feel weird as well. There’s definitely guys who try to fraud their size, even when they show a measurement. There’s guys who do manual PE for years and they swear it works. I dunno though, I’m not interested myself so I won’t bother.