Show me 1 indian Slayer

Kraken
Show me 1 indian slayer that actually looks like an indian.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Not this shit again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
that actually looks like an indian.
by this logic no chad looks like the avg guy of any race

Black vs Not Black

White vs Not White

Mutt vs Not Mutt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Moggedbyevery1, Biiyo03 and 17 others
Not this shit again
Looksmaxxing as a curry is pointless unless you bleach.

But I guess some curries think there is hope because they looksmax. So I challenge them to show me 1 curry who slays in the west.

south asian indic and iranic people have steppe dna from ne eur and caucaus so them looking white is because their actually partially white

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 16369 and Lmao
This isnt the same logic lmfao. Theres Indians with bones like musaka but are failod by pheno and musaka just looks like a flat out bantu nigger with extreme psl instead of some mix breed
Realistically mukasa + other dark monkeys don’t slay though.

Only blacks that slay are kelly oubre types that are mixed heavily. Unless shit tier women counts as ‘slaying’.

Only blacks that slay are kelly oubre types that are mixed heavily. Unless shit tier women counts as ‘slaying’.
What? Have you not been outside in a while

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Just being gymmaxed and sort of tall is enough for black dudes. They don't need that good of a face

And don't get me started on thugmaxxers

What? Have you not been outside in a while
You average over double the amount of posts I make a month, maybe take your own advice.

Realistically mukasa + other dark monkeys don’t slay though.

Musaka would easily slay. Also the average woman is some shit tier Becky so its still slaying. I mean most girls arent particularly stunning you know.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Indo_Chad
The things with regions like South Asia, Middle East and Southern America is there is so much diversity that there is no such things as an "Indian" or a "Middle Eastern", what you call non Indian looking Indians are just another types of South Asians.

This is a type of South Asian

So is this,
Nuru1

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Elvisandreaa, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
You average over double the amount of posts I make a month, maybe take your own advice.
There have been 33 months between today December 19 2019 and today.

22452/33 = 680 posts per month for you

I have been here 4 months. Which translates to 1074 posts per month.

I mean, there isn't much of a difference between 680 and 1074 posts per month niglet

There have been 33 months between today December 19 2019 and today.

22452/33 = 680 posts per month for you

I have been here 4 months. Which translates to 1074 posts per month.

I mean, there isn't much of a difference between 680 and 1074 posts per month niglet
Nice counting skills there, is that how you count your height as well?

• JFL
Reactions: ....
Nice counting skills there, is that how you count your height as well?
You've been mad at me ever since I stated my height. I see it IRL too. Angry manlets put on a little tantrum, but I am in the same subhuman boat as you, so you don't have to be jealous

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
This isnt the same logic lmfao. Theres Indians with bones like musaka but are failod by pheno and musaka just looks like a flat out bantu nigger with extreme psl instead of some mix breed
What about Meeks? He looks nothing like most mutts jfl, y’all just want an Indian chad with bug eyed, brachy skull and some subhuman nose but those just aren’t chad traits just like how most black chads don’t have wide nigger noses/ weak chins or how most white chads don’t lack eyebrows/ giga pale

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15370, Truecel14 and 3 others
no point in trying so dont even try theory

then they still approach white women in real life to fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
then they still approach white women in real life to fuck
That's great, but that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about slaying and getting all the life perks that a chad would get.

If you just want a girlfriend, just mass approach. You will get a girlfriend eventually.

But nobody wants that, we want to slay. And I don't think niggas that look indian have the potential for that in the west

That's great, but that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about slaying and getting all the life perks that a chad would get.

If you just want a girlfriend, just mass approach. You will get a girlfriend eventually.

But nobody wants that, we want to slay. And I don't think niggas that look indian have the potential for that in the west
what life perks do chad have in your opinion

Heres a Sri lankan (not indian but whatever) who most people would think that he's south asian.

450k likes on tiktok, with actual thirsting. It's very rare though

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 15370 and justinzayn

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Elvisandreaa and Chadethnic101
Heres a Sri lankan (not indian but whatever) who most people would think that he's south asian.

mtn face

i know one @BombayVikings mogs all indians i saw here with his bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16369, justinzayn and 1 other person
The things with regions like South Asia, Middle East and Southern America is there is so much diversity that there is no such things as an "Indian" or a "Middle Eastern", what you call non Indian looking Indians are just another types of South Asians.

So is this,
also, pakistanis arent the same as indians, pakistanis are only similar to 10 percent of india, pakistanis and north indians on average have higher iranid, lower indic, higher ne euro and caucas steppe and some monogloid admixture to, bengalis are also distinguished slightly

gl indians rarely resemble the average indian tbh, what ur plan to bleach ur skin btw
Glutathione? Does that work?
I need good detanning remedies more than bleaching tbh

also, pakistanis arent the same as indians, pakistanis are only similar to 10 percent of india, pakistanis and north indians on average have higher iranid, lower indic, higher ne euro and caucas steppe and some monogloid admixture to, bengalis are also distinguished slightly
lol this is amusing to me. Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Urdu, Marathi Sindhi are all Hindustani languages and they are from the same language branch. They are mutually intelligible which is why they are always grouped together and why politiciains from those regions gujarat up etc support Hindi. Combine the populations of the Hindi speakers and all these groups and you easily get like 800 million people. Half of Pakistan and another quarter are Sindhi and Punjabi speakers and Mujahirs.

Only the Pashtuns can be argued to be different and they are less than 25%. I saw @Shrek2OnDvD making comments that the Paki government lies and overstates the numbers idk could or could not be true who knows

Bengali on the other hand is quite LITERALLY from a totally separate language branch and the closest language would be Assamese or Oriya. You can see for yourself and see how small Assam's population is lol

Also Bengalis being "slightly" different? JFL that's rich. Punjabis and whatnot cluster together with Sindhis Gujaratis even Telugu middle "castes" jatis etcand other mainstream Indians etc they are no different from each other. We on the other hand are quite literally on a separate cline altogether LOL
South asia pca plot 11  bengalis on a different cline
South asia pca plot 2
South asia pca plot 8

Not only that, for bad or for good we are South Asian+13% Mongoloid. Again, the nearest group would prolly be Assamese Kalitas and no one else jfl because that combo is rare af. 7.5% of India is ethnically relatable to Bangladesh while for Pakistan with India that number rises to 60+% including them Gujaratis and other speakers that make up 800 million of India. Seriously lol at this.

Also I don't care if you dont like us Bengalis or whatever dont care for insults, I'm here for the facts, backed by scientific data

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
These threads are so ignorant lol both these dudes are and look like Indians. lol your stereotype doesn't make one of these dudes less or more indian than the other, there's a range in phenos and they are all brown.

View attachment 1877259

So is this,
View attachment 1877260
Agreed with the point as you'll see in my reply however the 2nd guy is a Pashtun or one of those Pamiri Tajiks or something they're not South Asian genetically

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Look i'm not saying he doesn't mog, but his pheno still shows up quite a bit and I don't think he has the bone-structure to make up for it

I think it's working on tiktok currently because he is young and high in collagen and shit

He still has those South Asian orbitals

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
404796c7addffbea8a3fa3fff6ea0196 1
2aa1c799d44a0f6616339acd72c3dabc

Really relying on youthfulness

Like DiCaprio he has a short shelf life

Pretty boys without a lower third that mogs hard always do

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and volcelfatcel
Look i'm not saying he doesn't mog, but his pheno still shows up quite a bit and I don't think he has the bone-structure to make up for it

I think it's working on tiktok currently because he is young and high in collagen and shit

He still has those South Asian orbitals

Tash Dorje mogs hard look him up on instagram

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Tash Dorje mogs hard look him up on instagram

Will do rn

But first let me ask you? His mandible and/or chin hasn't finished growing has it?

Ee0c99fa2dd2b37c0b7a7dff7fb4cd91

Fuck me may be when I was young I could have created a tiktok account and earned of deals fuck

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and volcelfatcel

OP @....

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Elvisandreaa and Chadethnic101
Niggamax tell me since you keep saying dark curry this dark curry that, would this guy be a lighter curry?

OP would you say this dude doesn’t actually look like an Indian?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
gl indians rarely resemble the average indian tbh, what ur plan to bleach ur skin btw

That's why I'm always seen as Turkish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Elvisandreaa and GuyFromSingapore
Define slayed? I've slept with a reasonable number of foid, 95% were not pajeetas.

Similar for @Chadethnic101 or @MakinItHappenReturn both also have fairly respectable body counts, so not sure where ur coming from here bhai?

Define slayed? I've slept with a reasonable number of foid, 95% were not pajeetas.

Similar for @Chadethnic101 or @MakinItHappenReturn both also have fairly respectable body counts, so not sure where ur coming from here bhai?
you're halfie and OP wouldn't consider you Indian. Chadethnic looks latin

you're halfie and OP wouldn't consider you Indian. Chadethnic looks latin
Ok read it again, sure I don't look typically indian, chadethjic looks like a mutt, and Ravi is mixed and anyway NW punjabi so not typical indian.

Yet all of us can say we r indian and no one in connaught place would bat an eyelid.

What does OP mean by look indian?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Ok read it again, sure I don't look typically indian, chadethjic looks like a mutt, and Ravi is mixed and anyway NW punjabi so not typical indian.

Yet all of us can say we r indian and no one in connaught place would bat an eyelid.

What does OP mean by look indian?
What is Makinithappen mixed with? I thought he was gujarati

The girls we've fucked aren't Staceys

Ive had 2 Staceylite JB looking when I was extremely young when I was a super pretty boy but aside from that they have all been Beckys

And 20 (22 inc foreplay) is not a slayer. Esp for a 30yr old. I dunno how many you are at and I am pretty sure you have had Beckys at best also, no offence

What is Makinithappen mixed with? I thought he was gujarati

My dad had Pakistani in him, but like 1/4 if not less. Haven't seen him in a while. Probably dead

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, House Lannister, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 3 others