sick of every fucking npc talking about crypto lately

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
literally cannot have a day without any financial talk. fucking retarded normies keep rambling about muh shiba muh dogecoins muh crypto is the future
even if i unlock my phone and accidentally switch to the left side, all i see on google news is 'evergrow joins the the holy memecoin trinity!' 'bitcoin braced for massive earthquake!' muh elon shilling dogecoins! floki inu to the moon!
fucking sick of this shit. i cannot find a single normie who doesnt have their 50$ pocket money invested into a memecoin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Rift and 9 others
Im tired of @Baldingman1998 shilling his shitcoins here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13787
Usually that's the sign that a massive crash is coming, but who knows how long it takes for that to happen. Before that, I'm almost 100% convinced that Bitcoin will break ATH again in the coming months if not weeks

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Gaia262 and karbo
Im tired of @Baldingman1998 shilling his shitcoins here
that actually inspired writing this thread tbh. i open moneymaking & success and all i see is retarded faggots shilling their shitcoins, believing they are financial geniuses for scoring a 100% return on their 20$ investment

literally cannot have a day without any financial talk. fucking retarded normies keep rambling about muh shiba muh dogecoins muh crypto is the future
even if i unlock my phone and accidentally switch to the left side, all i see on google news is 'evergrow joins the the holy memecoin trinity!' 'bitcoin braced for massive earthquake!' muh elon shilling dogecoins! floki inu to the moon!
fucking sick of this shit. i cannot find a single normie who doesnt have their 50$ pocket money invested into a memecoin
People are desperate and naive

To be fair , cryptos reward early adopter geeky incels who spent hours and hours after the hell on earth called high school mining them.

Crypto gives us incels a hope to ascend financially.

Researching an unknown crypto gem is indeed an incel-esque activity. Normies don't have a knack to do it consistenly, they follow and buy only what's in the mainstream news sites which is too late.

Incels like us are more likely to be the early adopters of future 100x-1000x projects.

Normie's portfolio: $ETH $ADA $MANA $LINK $SAND (late adopter)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back