Side hoe asking me for a date

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Jfl. My side hoe who i saw yesterday messgaed me just now asking if i want to do smth tomorrow. Jfl im seeing my gf. Im gonna ask her what she had in mind

Only seeing her if im getting my dick sucked. She is pretty tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Corleone, Virgin at 29 😔 and 5 others
@LMSMaxxer @DoctorLooksmax @galego123 getting a blowjob from a pretty girl is lifefuel bro. One of the few times i can cum fast

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 19499
@LMSMaxxer @DoctorLooksmax @galego123 getting a blowjob from a pretty girl is lifefuel bro. One of the few times i can cum fast
I don’t really like blowjobs tbh, doesn’t do much for me, penetration Mogs

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I don’t really like blowjobs tbh, doesn’t do much for me, penetration Mogs
Have you had a good blowjob from a slut? Its nice man. Most girls cant suck dick right tho

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I bet it is, but I can't experience that as a sub5 mentalcel truecel. :feelswah:

Jfl. My side hoe who i saw yesterday messgaed me just now asking if i want to do smth tomorrow. Jfl im seeing my gf. Im gonna ask her what she had in mind

Only seeing her if im getting my dick sucked. She is pretty tho

I bet it is, but I can't experience that as a sub5 mentalcel truecel. :feelswah:
Yeah bro she just messaged me inviting me for a walk and then go back to hers or go straight to her place. Im gonna cancel on my gf and fuck this girl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ilyess, Corleone, Chadeep and 3 others
Have you had a good blowjob from a slut? Its nice man. Most girls cant suck dick right tho
I mean I had a really gl girl sucking my dick once after a night out, one of my best slays, she def knew what she was doing and it was pleasurable. But most times I can’t feel shit tbh prob because most girls I fuck are 16-17 yo and don’t really know what they’re doing

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Chadeep and galego123
Yeah bro she just messaged me inviting me for a walk and then go back to hers or go straight to her place. Im gonna cancel on my gf and fuck this girl
Mirin mogger

Post your pics op i wanna see if only tyrones slay or im just a schizo bound to be alone forever

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mirin mogger
Thanks man. I dont enjoy slayingn but i recognize that one day ill be an old man who cant fuck young pretty girls so im just slaying so i dont regret it snd have good memories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and mogstar
Cuck your gf hard to avenge all the men that got cucked by theirs. 😈

Thanks man. I dont enjoy slayingn but i recognize that one day ill be an old man who cant fuck young pretty girls so im just slaying so i dont regret it snd have good memories
How old are u bro and what are ur stats ? Face rating/10 and height ?

Cuck your gf hard to avenge all the men that got cucked by theirs. 😈
Bro i already do? My gf knows i see other hoes. One time she went through my chat messages and cried jfl.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone, alriodai and Deleted member 19499
Mirin
If she's crazy she could tell your GF you cheated on her with her, be aware OP, i know many crazy hoes like that

• +1
Bro i already do? My gf knows i see other hoes. One time she went through my chat messages and cried jfl.
Mirin Dark Triad behavior. You better not have apologized afterwards either. :ogre:

pics of face

How old are u bro and what are ur stats ? Face rating/10 and height ?
Im early 20s bro and id say facially 7/10 , 6’3. Light skin. Good facial projection. I have skin fade with curly permy fuck boy hair. History of martial arts and low inhib. Never lost s fight. High IQ and not broke by any means

Women know im a catch. Not a high level chad but if im in a relationship then the girl knows i know she cant do better? Also 8” cock

• +1
Mirin
If she's crazy she could tell your GF you cheated on her with her, be aware OP, i know many crazy hoes like that
My gf knows i see other girls. Nobody can blackmail me or tell my gf anything. I have compartmentalized my life so nobody but me can communicate with her from my other social. Circles

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Mirin Dark Triad behavior. You better not have apologized afterwards either. :ogre:
I told her its her fault and i have lost trust for her. She works hard on earning it back. Jfl why would i applogize. She knows the setup

History of martial arts

When I was a child, I recall visiting a place with plenty of Koreans skilled in the arts. It was quite nice there...they were respectful and I knew nothing of any sort of "racial gap" from interacting with them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
When I was a child, I recall visiting a place with plenty of Koreans skilled in the arts. It was quite nice there...they were respectful and I knew nothing of any sort of "racial gap" from interacting with them.
When i say martial bro im talking about kickboxing, BJJ not meme karate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Corleone
You should just drop her to avoid hard feelings brewing. In fact you shouldn't even have had her as a side hoe.

• +1
I mean I had a really gl girl sucking my dick once after a night out, one of my best slays, she def knew what she was doing and it was pleasurable. But most times I can’t feel shit tbh prob because most girls I fuck are 16-17 yo and don’t really know what they’re doing
jfl at this life
rotting here while 6'5 chad slays

• JFL
Update: confirmed seeing her tomorrow. Going back to her place.

I will not be wearing a condom

You should just drop her to avoid hard feelings brewing.
Drop who? Thats a silly idea man. I enjoy having a harem. Like the kings of old

Drop who? Thats a silly idea man. I enjoy having a harem. Like the kings of old
I think about both parties and if someone is gonna get hurt I don't go ahead with it. I can't prioritise my own pleasure at the cost of someone developing hard feelings against you, developing mental health issues, spreading things about you that you're a toxic fuckboy and therefore your reputation is ruined. Hence I only practice monogamy with a girl I'm head over heels in love with.

• +1
I never cummed from head in my life think I fucked my dick up wanking too much

I never cummed from head in my life think I fucked my dick up wanking too much
I know the feeling bro. I struggle to cum due to being an incel for so long and jerking hard

I think about both parties and if someone is gonna get hurt I don't go ahead with it. I can't prioritise my own pleasure at the cost of someone developing hard feelings against you, developing mental health issues, spreading things about you that you're a toxic fuckboy and therefore your reputation is ruined. Hence I only practice monogamy with a girl I'm head over heels in love with.
Youre right about reputation. Thats why you have to be discrete. Nobody knows of any of the girls I see and i only see them at their place. Its discrete and nobody gets hurt

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Youre right about reputation. Thats why you have to be discrete. Nobody knows of any of the girls I see and i only see them at their place. Its discrete and nobody gets hurt
I still can't be non-monogamous because of my beliefs and values...

Lol if u believe this subhuman larper. Who got bullied off by makeitfappen
The curry schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur returns, as if your delusional ramblings on rifts weren’t enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 18840 and Afrikancel
Is she a virgin though?
I'm single. I had one girlfriend in the past, the only girl I ever slept with but she broke my heart.

I only date halal now, since repenting.

The curry schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur returns, as if your delusional ramblings on rifts weren’t enough
Show ur midface bb

I'm single. I had one girlfriend in the past, the only girl I ever slept with but she broke my heart.

I only date halal now, since repenting.
Fair enough bro. I see a lot of muslim girls in the club though. They put their hijabs in their bags. Just warning you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Xangsane
.95 at 6’5 ( something that u can only dream of)

View attachment 1750826
And ? Where is the issue here ? I mog you and can slay way harder but i don’t feel at home. You’re lucky to be born in a country that wasnt nuked by others.

Also no, sorry your midface is a death sentence.

And ? Where is the issue here ? I mog you and can slay way harder but i don’t feel at home. You’re lucky to be born in a country that wasnt nuked by others.
Yes bro you mog me yet you’re way way way older than me which is quite sad in its own right, and u can’t get any pussy because Chico, Opry, Barret and Gandy live in ur city and slay 100% of women
Also no, sorry your midface is a death sentence.
My body count is 6 at 19, 3 of them were objectively good looking, + white passing roided and 6’5 with great bone mass u mirin ? Idk what u mean by death sentence if it gets me laid, pretty sure that being a manlet curry isn’t

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood