Side hustle idea: Buy broken phones or laptops off ebay and fix/resell them

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Anyone tried this buy cheap broken shit and fix it so you can resell at a higher price

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor and Deleted member 16220
too much effort to earn a few bux a day while whores earn 10k a day on only fans.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
too much effort to earn a few bux a day while whores earn 10k a day on only fans.
Less then 90% of OF girls make over 1 grand a month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 16220
Too much effort. Just buy frozen products from the grocery stores, take pictures where the food looks good, and open a dark kitchen out of your bedroom to resell them at 3 times the original price.
You're guaranted to fool some people if you have a good presentation on the apps and it's more efficient.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and JovenCansao
i cant do shit

Too much effort. Just buy frozen products from the grocery stores, take pictures where the food looks good, and open a dark kitchen out of your bedroom to resell them at 3 times the original price.
You're guaranted to fool some people if you have a good presentation on the apps and it's more efficient.
and you'll make a solid 300$ a month!

• +1
Reactions: SONnemo13?
Anyone tried this buy cheap broken shit and fix it so you can resell at a higher price
Requires skill, knowledge and time investment

Water that you'll make ok money if you do it in your spare time

I would suggest it because why not you also learn something new

Didn't do it myself but perhaps I will, I know other people that do it tbh just put yourself on Google Maps in your local area and do basic marketing etc put flyers up and shit

Do general device fixing and servicing if you know your shit you can do well financially

People already overpay on broken shit in the hope it’s an easy fix then return it if it isn’t. Don’t see how you could compete with that.

Market yourself as a TV repair man. People will contact you to fix their TV. Tell them it can't be fixed but you'll give them $20 for it for parts. Fix it with a $1 part. Sell it for $4k on ebay.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali