Simulating scalp massage 24/7

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
So scalp massage is good but takes a lot of time and effort. Can't be spending an hour every day massaging my head like a retard. :hnghn: In fact the more I massaged the better it would be so if I could have it massaged for 4 hours a day effortlessly then that should be even better. Any way to somewhat automate this process? I've seen the hairguard band but that site is pretty shady and definitely not worth $300+tax+shipping+handling. That shit would be $10 from chinkland. My go to is a wooden brush with big pins, that seems to really work my scalp and feels great and doesn't take too long. Alleviates the inflammation the best I've found. I currently have a towel around my head and it feels like it's pulling somewhat. Not sure how good it actually is :feelswat:

Another thing is botox but it's expensive as fuck especially if you wanted to cover the whole scalp like you should and has to be refilled constantly. Easily $4k a year, more in expensive places. Not sure about long term effects. Also very few doctors do botox to scalp. Certainly none where I live. But I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to convince them...

@rrrrrr8526 @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Baldingman1998 and SkinjobCatastrophe
complete cope brah wait until there are actual viable treatments that target this

complete cope brah wait until there are actual viable treatments that target this
what is cope? scalp massage definitely works. all studies confirm and I can say that it just feels great on itchy inflamed scalp

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BUY$DRUGS
what is cope? scalp massage definitely works. all studies confirm and I can say that it just feels great on itchy inflamed scalp
are you gonna massage your scalp every day

Your scalp would hurt with 24/7 massage.

u only need to scalp massage for max 20 minutes two times a day one in morning and one before bed anything over that is overkill man lol

u only need to scalp massage for max 20 minutes two times a day one in morning and one before bed anything over that is overkill man lol
that's still 40 min a day lmao. must be some way to compress the scalp with some device :feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
Increasing scalp blood flow alone won't ensure that ur hair follicles are getting adaquate oxygen and glucose. When hair follicles don't get oxygen, dht will bind to hair follicles instead of estrogen therefore no hair growth. Hence u should focus on increasing co2 retention to ensure that ur arterial blood releases oxygen into tissues/cells.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dadfa and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
dermaroll works i heard

Increasing scalp blood flow alone won't ensure that ur hair follicles are getting adaquate oxygen and glucose. When hair follicles don't get oxygen, dht will bind to hair follicles instead of estrogen therefore no hair growth. Hence u should focus on increasing co2 retention to ensure that ur arterial blood releases oxygen into tissues/cells.
interesting. elaborate? :feelswhere:

dermaroll works i heard
all commercially available dermarollers are hot dogshit quality. I've done extensive research on this

good avi tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
that's still 40 min a day lmao. must be some way to compress the scalp with some device :feelswat:
Bro your such a lazy faggot man get the fuck off the forum it's for people trying to self-improve not ride cock'. Fucking bastard can't even take the time to rub his fucking scalp for 20 minutes... You can rub ur micro cock 12 times a day but not ur scalp? Its clowns like you that are contributing and speeding up the inevitable demise of humans. Automation will leave us with no purpose and eventually kill us all cause of cocksuckers like you that cant take the time to do anything. Have fun balding u waste of human fucking life.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Bro your such a lazy faggot man get the fuck off the forum it's for people trying to self-improve not ride cock'. Fucking bastard can't even take the time to rub his fucking scalp for 20 minutes... You can rub ur micro cock 12 times a day but not ur scalp? Its clowns like you that are contributing and speeding up the inevitable demise of humans. Automation will leave us with no purpose and eventually kill us all cause of cocksuckers like you that cant take the time to do anything. Have fun balding u waste of human fucking life.
fucking cringe lmao :feelshaha: I dickmog you nigger. 40 min a day is a lot of time for such activity. I do a lot of scalp massage but improving the efficiency at which you do things is basic human nature. of course not to you since you're a subhuman faggot :feelsokman: fucking lmao 2021cel trying to talk shit that's rich :feelshaha: yeah you're such a hardcore looksmaxxer being here for literally three months :feelshaha: anyway muted goodbye :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
fucking cringe lmao :feelshaha: I dickmog you nigger. 40 min a day is a lot of time for such activity. I do a lot of scalp massage but improving the efficiency at which you do things is basic human nature. of course not to you since you're a subhuman faggot :feelsokman: fucking lmao 2021cel trying to talk shit that's rich :feelshaha: yeah you're such a hardcore looksmaxxer being here for literally three months :feelshaha: anyway muted goodbye :feelsokman:
All I can hear is bark bark bark

nigga this is not real. I was just thinking of bumping this :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

anyway I've been trying different stuff like tight caps, resistance bands, large clips and plastic vise to at least do part of the exercises but with limited success. rob english said one of his subs (woodworker) made a device to help him but didn't elaborate further

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
nigga this is not real. I was just thinking of bumping this :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

anyway I've been trying different stuff like tight caps, resistance bands, large clips and plastic vise to at least do part of the exercises but with limited success. rob english said one of his subs (woodworker) made a device to help him but didn't elaborate further
Hmmmm further research needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
There should be a machine you can buy that just massaged your head

There should be a machine you can buy that just massaged your head
I need a prime jb that will do my scalp massages every day while I play vidya

how do you increase co2 retention on the scalp?