Single mom of mixed kids talks about prospective men to her kids

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
''I had my son when I was 19 and have been raising him solo ever since. I love him with all my heart and I wouldn't change a thing about him. I am white and he is unambiguously mixed race. I'm 25 now and have gotten to where I know what I want in a relationship and in a man so I am getting back out there looking for a LTR to settle down with.

The problem I am facing now is I have met some guys who seem great, but when I show them a photo of my son they get scared off. They'll either ghost me or suddenly the next day tell me they don't see the relationship going forward or just ask to be FWB. This is after multiple dates, I only show the photo in person to men I'm comfortable with (I don't show photos of my son to men I haven't met and I don't have photos of him in my profile). Sometimes I can see the interest fade from their face the moment they see the photo.''

• JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, bululu_87, YungTrappa and 3 others
I am NOT reading this shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, YungTrappa, Lost_Soul and 3 others
You seem really mad about this

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
i hope she finds a good man for herself, wish her all the best

• JFL
Reactions: nofap, Alt Number 3 and greycel
maybe her son looks like the owner of a glock with a switch

Imagine being all alone your whole life for the next 50 years slowly becoming a bitter incel female cat lady because you decided to be a young giga slut

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
''I had my son when I was 19 and have been raising him solo ever since. I love him with all my heart and I wouldn't change a thing about him. I am white and he is unambiguously mixed race. I'm 25 now and have gotten to where I know what I want in a relationship and in a man so I am getting back out there looking for a LTR to settle down with.

The problem I am facing now is I have met some guys who seem great, but when I show them a photo of my son they get scared off. They'll either ghost me or suddenly the next day tell me they don't see the relationship going forward or just ask to be FWB. This is after multiple dates, I only show the photo in person to men I'm comfortable with (I don't show photos of my son to men I haven't met and I don't have photos of him in my profile). Sometimes I can see the interest fade from their face the moment they see the photo.''
What a fucking idiot she is!! These girls seriously don’t understand how having kids completely nukes their SMV.
I was supposed to meet a girl from a dating site. But she kept telling me about how she loves her daughter, and kept speaking about her over text, so I stood her up.