"sir could you please stop trying to kill and eat my pet" - "no accept their culture bigot let them decapitate your dog and roast it on the asphalt"

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon

@Debetro @ElTruecel @wishIwasSalludon @noobs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, lowtiernormiechad, Recessed Life and 4 others
people shouldnt eat animals at all

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, FutureSlayer, cromagnon and 1 other person
Why blud talking like every country other than America is a shithole?

Most of the civilised world do not eat dogs jfl

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and cromagnon
I Believe Democratic Party GIF by The Democrats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
also title is way to long dnr tbh

• +1
Reactions: nope, thecel and n9wiff

wow look at these wonderful young men walking their catch on a public state highway after snapping its neck!!!

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Yea Haitians are fucked. Even Afro Americans and Africans look down on them. Has to be one of the shittiest country of voodoo practitioners.

One time I was going close to the Haitian border in dr man there is such a big difference between the 2. Savages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and cromagnon
i think we should import the culture that lowers iq scores and raises crime and make it prevent culture that raises iq scores

its definetly not genetic aswell because they were kangz in africa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, lowtiernormiechad, thecel and 3 others
eating a cat isnt any worse than eating a cow

thats why I went vegan after realizing this
My friend from NL thought it was disgusting when we said we've eaten frogs before

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I'm going to sleep.

• +1
if you steal a cat to eat it ur fucking retarded. even if it was a chicken or cow dont take it its not yours. i wouldnt expect nigs to ujderstand smth so complicated as “its not yours so dont take it” tho

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
Yea Haitians are fucked. Even Afro Americans and Africans look down on them. Has to be one of the shittiest country of voodoo practitioners.

One time I was going close to the Haitian border in dr man there is such a big difference between the 2. Savages
haitians are like ultra niggers

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i hate seeing animal death, but wehat can you say, its just my high empathy since im a celtic prince
no it means youre a normie

Most people hate seeing animals die more than people

people will would walk past me if they saw me dying in a street but if I were a cute puppy id get to be treated in a world class hospital

• +1
if you steal a cat to eat it ur fucking retarded. even if it was a chicken or cow dont take it its not yours. i wouldnt expect nigs to ujderstand smth so complicated as “its not yours so dont take it” tho
if a haitian immigrant stole my cat and tried eating it i would fucking chain up that nigger and fucking torture him every day

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
no it means youre a normie

Most people hate seeing animals die more than people

people will would walk past me if they saw me dying in a street but if I were a cute puppy id get to be treated in a world class hospital
based im nt normie

• +1
didnt read anything after the first sentence tbh

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
if a haitian immigrant stole my cat and tried eating it i would fucking chain up that nigger and fucking torture him every day
i mean thats just common sense. my animal = mine to do what i want. i jeep my cat alive and butcher up my chickens thats how it goes

• +1
where does it say they stole the cat?

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel
where does it say they stole the cat?
theres vids online, first hand accounts of crying residents talking abt their pets being eaten, this one sheboon was literally bawling in a tiktok crying about how these haitians decpaitsated and ate her dog, also look at the city council vids

• JFL
Even @Kamui hated them
hating an entire country is retarded tbh like if youre white I can kind of understand since whites have the best countries but if youre ethnic like bro you cant talk youre not any better:lul:

hating an entire country is retarded tbh like if youre white I can kind of understand since whites have the best countries but if youre ethnic like bro you cant talk youre not any better:lul:

Foids should be considered Pets 😍

He’s black anyways and nobody likes Haitians man. They’re a special kind of savage you don’t get it bro

• JFL
He’s black anyways and nobody likes Haitians man. They’re a special kind of savage you don’t get it bro
my uber driver is haitian