Sitting next to a fat dyke

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
she used to give and sell drugs to my ex. i wanted to kill her back then and I still do

i remember being told she apparently had boyfriends too and cheated on them but this girl's probably larping

She has nothing going for her, she used to scream nigger in 6th grade cause she thought it was funny, now she wants to act progressive. She has nothing going for her in life, she's a loser, fat, lesbian and ugly. a literal leech to society

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Gargantuan, Danish_Retard and 3 others
im fucking seething, if I could I'd give her lefort 3 rn and split her skull open

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Gargantuan, Danish_Retard and 2 others
flawda treeshes

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
go ER

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7521 and PYT
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6723
Why are you so hateful? How is she even relevant to your existence? Just keep on living your own life, not like she matters to you.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Danish_Retard, Patient A and 1 other person
Why are you so hateful? How is she even relevant to your existence? Just keep on living your own life, not like she matters to you.
lives in my head rent free i want to beat her over the head with a air fryer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10536
Indeed OP needs to stop his autistic fit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, PYT, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
one of these days i might beat her over the head w a schoolbook

one of these days i might beat her over the head w a schoolbook
And you'll get in a trouble over literally nothing at all. She's a girl and progressive, imagine all the simps that'll stand with her in solidarity in hopes of that pussy.

• JFL
And you'll get in a trouble over literally nothing at all. She's a girl and progressive, imagine all the simps that'll stand with her in solidarity in hopes of that pussy.
Imma tell everyone she called me a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 10652
Screenshot 20201214 083321

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652

Users who are viewing this thread

Back