skillshare courses worth it?

Fynasids dk

Fynasids dk

End road
I have pirated and watched some of the courses and they nothing special tbh or could be that I was watching the bad ones although the production quality of the videos are top notch I will give them that
So what is opinion of you guys are they worth it if so recommend me some good ones
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
chad never uses skill share and his skills are through the roof.

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
yes if you actually do them

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Fynasids dk
I have pirated and watched some of the courses and they nothing special tbh or could be that I was watching the bad ones although the production quality of the videos are top notch I will give them that
So what is opinion of you guys are they worth it if so recommend me some good ones
I've always found skillshare courses to be very basic stuff that could be made in a few days and theres not alot of options imo.
Udemy mogs IMO you should check that site out they have alot bigger courses which are all very high quality(most of them).

All that really matters tho is making sure you implement what you learn and arent just learning for the sake or learning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14392
  • +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
I've always found skillshare courses to be very basic stuff that could be made in a few days and theres not alot of options imo.
Udemy mogs IMO you should check that site out they have alot bigger courses which are all very high quality(most of them).

All that really matters tho is making sure you implement what you learn and arent just learning for the sake or learning.

What skills are you trying to learn.

I've looked into that site for cyber security shit. They have some courses on sale for like $20 instead of $100.

just use youtubers 1 month free links with different email every month

What skills are you trying to learn.

I've looked into that site for cyber security shit. They have some courses on sale for like $20 instead of $100.
udemy is always on sale they never sell for 100$ just google coupons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
just pirate books on those same skills