Skin Brushing

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Ascended so hard
This technique is one I personally use while in the shower. You can either do it dry, or wet, but I prefer to use this technigue in leiu of a washcloth and some type of product. Very simply, you just take a brush, and use it the same way you would use soap and a cloth. The difference on your skin is striking.

By foregoing product, you aren’t stripping your skin of vital oils and nutrients or poisoning yourself with chemicals. You’re also exfoliating the outer layer of skin at the same time. Two for the price of one.

Skin brushing is also a fantastic way to help move lymph fluid around your system speeding up detoxification pathways, of which your skin is one of the largest.

A first, you’re skin is going to be sensitive to what seems like a harsh brush. But as you progress, you’ll come to be able to use as much force as you can muster while brushing making the results even more apparent.

Not only that, but this saves so much time and hassle. Jump in the shower, get wet, brush, rinse. done.

The funny thing here is that people spend so much money on skin products to try and keep their skin looking healthy and supple, while what they are using ends up doing the exact opposite. You don’t need to spend money to have great skin. It’s free with the new you.

Of course some people are still going to want to use something to wash with. Me personally, I haven’t used soap or shampoos in ten years, and I’m told I have some of softest skin ever felt on a man. Take it for what it’s worth. I simply brush my skin while showering and I’m done. My head is shaved, so I don’t need to worry about shampoo. Although there are natural alternatives to that as well.

Skin brushing will give you the cleanest, healthiest skin you’ve ever had. Give it a shot. It’s one of the best kept skin secrets out there, and it’s FREE!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, ElySioNs and 4 others
This technique is one I personally use while in the shower. You can either do it dry, or wet, but I prefer to use this technigue in leiu of a washcloth and some type of product. Very simply, you just take a brush, and use it the same way you would use soap and a cloth. The difference on your skin is striking.

By foregoing product, you aren’t stripping your skin of vital oils and nutrients or poisoning yourself with chemicals. You’re also exfoliating the outer layer of skin at the same time. Two for the price of one.

Skin brushing is also a fantastic way to help move lymph fluid around your system speeding up detoxification pathways, of which your skin is one of the largest.

A first, you’re skin is going to be sensitive to what seems like a harsh brush. But as you progress, you’ll come to be able to use as much force as you can muster while brushing making the results even more apparent.

Not only that, but this saves so much time and hassle. Jump in the shower, get wet, brush, rinse. done.

The funny thing here is that people spend so much money on skin products to try and keep their skin looking healthy and supple, while what they are using ends up doing the exact opposite. You don’t need to spend money to have great skin. It’s free with the new you.

Of course some people are still going to want to use something to wash with. Me personally, I haven’t used soap or shampoos in ten years, and I’m told I have some of softest skin ever felt on a man. Take it for what it’s worth. I simply brush my skin while showering and I’m done. My head is shaved, so I don’t need to worry about shampoo. Although there are natural alternatives to that as well.

Skin brushing will give you the cleanest, healthiest skin you’ve ever had. Give it a shot. It’s one of the best kept skin secrets out there, and it’s FREE!
Video on how to do it?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Video on how to do it?
1) Buy a dry brush
2) Brush your whole body before showering (or during but I think before is better, 1-2/week is probably ideal)
3) Shower with cool water
4) Throw away your shampoo

Videos are on youtube whatever you need them for

thats basically exfoliating bro(y)

• +1

going to try it today, even on face?

• +1
Biggest piece of shit I ever seen

I tried this shitty brush on my face as hard as I can and now I have scars all over my face, my collagen levels are 0 and I look 5-10 years older

Don’t try this guy!