Skin halos you.

A

AstroSky

Banned
Better skin. Better halo. clear skin is nothing if it doesn't have a slight tan or glow to it.

Carrots. Derma rolling. Retin-a (the real stuff) and good moisturize will get you there.

You can tan i guess but be careful with sun damage. Carrots can do similar things with out actually basking in the sun for an hour. It also naturally has a spf protection if you get enough carotenoids in your system.

Also darker skin can handle looking good in more light. pale skin looks like crap under lots of light. its why people who have a tan look soooo good outdoors. but pasty skin looks dead and horrible in the sun. Might as well stay in a cave and take low lit selfies you vampire <3
Btw this is coming from experience.,.....i had pasty pale skin for the longest time. Now i have a slight tan and glow

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deltoid, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Sun damage fucked me up. I used to intentionally sit in the sun to tan, worst mistake in my life.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Sun damage fucked me up. I used to intentionally sit in the sun to tan, worst mistake in my life.

when i lived in Honduras for a year all i ever got was sun and came back with shit skin and a tan. The tan went away and then my shit skin stayed. So i had to do all these things to get it back to normal. Fuck cystic acne and sun damage

when i lived in Honduras for a year all i ever got was sun and came back with shit skin and a tan. The tan went away and then my shit skin stayed. So i had to do all these things to get it back to normal. Fuck cystic acne and sun damage
What did you do to reverse the damage?

Its better to do slow tans where you get gradual exposure rather than long exposure. White people can slowly turn dark with out horrible damage if its slow and gradual. 10 mins in the sun. Over the years you will get some kind of tan and be able to handle MORE sun
What did you do to reverse the damage?

derma rolling. Glycolic acid peels (be very careful with that stuff... especially if its a strong strength) and retin-a

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Lol I hate tanned skin. Looks bad to me.
I like naturally brown skin though.

Lol I hate tanned skin. Looks bad to me.
I like naturally brown skin though.

i dont like being tan either. BUT TAN WITH ORANGE GLOW. looks good

i dont like being tan either. BUT TAN WITH ORANGE GLOW. looks good
It looks healthy but not necessarily harmonious. A blonde guy with blue eyes just needs to be pale or else the contrast will just suck.

It looks healthy but not necessarily harmonious. A blonde guy with blue eyes just needs to be pale or else the contrast will just suck.

What about dark blonde with a tan ?

nofap gives be good radiant skin without eating carrots or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt
how to defailo ethnik skin

• +1
Reactions: Autist
lol i dont know why you guys like the orange skin its ugly af

tan=ugly

A person with a tanned skin = a healthy person with a healthy lifestyle.
You immediately associate it with outdoor activities and an active social life.

While looking pale as an ass means you're sitting indoors 24/7.

beta carotene maxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky