Skin leading to my eyes is hollow?

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
I dunno how to describe it but the skin approaching my lower eye lid is further into my face and makes my bottom eyelid show. Someone said I need Infraorbital Rim Implants but is that it? I exaggerated the problem (this was after football practice) so y'all can identify it and see the problem. I promise you my eyes aren't this bad jfl.

And this is the goal (with more hooded eyes)

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 1476
think it’s just poor under eye support

think it’s just poor under eye support
I don't want fillers cause that's just frauding and they'll return to normal so what do you think would help? What is the solution ya think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I don't want fillers cause that's just frauding and they'll return to normal so what do you think would help? What is the solution ya think
fillers or implants are the only thing afaik

• +1
Reactions: Sal
your eyes are very protuberant

take a side profile photo

your eyes are very protuberant

take a side profile photo

Im also really bloated rn so my cheeks aren't defined. But as you can see there is some discoloration in certain lights and it just seems hollow. I really really don't want to use fillers. Any ideas or pointers?

View attachment 1155734

Im also really bloated rn so my cheeks aren't defined. But as you can see there is some discoloration in certain lights and it just seems hollow. I really really don't want to use fillers. Any ideas or pointers?
infra rim implant

• +1
Reactions: Sal