[Skin megathread] ITT we post skincare routines

try bulldog skincare products , they are rly good and paraben / SLS free

Best way to whitemax?

Be born as white or someone who can pass white with whitemaxxing
I'd still benefit from whitemaxxing. Regardless why is there so much tanning advice on these forums, but never whitemaxxing advice.

@11gaijin re sticky this and gymcel thread people keep asking about my routines

anyone knows if neo medrol is a good treatment?

Morning (after gym):
1. Neutrogena oil free skin cleanser
2. Jergens natural glow moisturizer for fair to medium skin tones

Evening:
1. Neutrogena oil free cleanser
2. Adapalene gel/creme .10%
3. Antirougeurs daily moisturizer/sunscreen
4. Sodium sulfacetamide for any spots

[Pills]
1. Allergy pills (Zyrtec)
2. Multivitamin (centrum)
3. Fenugreek >500 mg (I take 610)
4. Minocycline from derm for even skin, oil control, and reducing acne-causing bacteria

what kind of skin maxxing routine utilizes such a weak sunscreen?
you are leading people astray

Morning:
1. Wash face
2. Cosrx aloe spf50 pa+++
3. 7 mg astaxanthin taken with olive oil shot
4. 2g vit c dissolved in water
5. 4000iu vit d

Afternoon:
1. 150ml tomato juice with 30 mg lycopene
2. 4000iu vit d

Evening
1. 3mg beta carotene and 150g of carrots
2. Vit c serum (not every day though)
3. Argan oil
4. 4000iu vit d

Last edited:
what kind of skin maxxing routine utilizes such a weak sunscreen?
you are leading people astray

Morning:
1. Wash face
2. Cosrx aloe spf50 pa+++
3. 7 mg astaxanthin taken with olive oil shot
4. 2g vit c dissolved in water
5. 4000iu vit d

Afternoon:
1. 150ml tomato juice with 30 mg lycopene
2. 4000iu vit d

Evening
1. 3mg beta carotene and 150g of carrots
2. Vit c serum (not every day though)
3. Argan oil
4. 4000iu vit d
Appreciate the effort but I live in an area with very weak UV radiation reading so more SPF is not needed. I'm not telling others to do this it's just my routine. Plus I'm not leading people astray u ogre. My skin is perfect and glowing. Pics I post every.other day proves this time and again lol

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Appreciate the effort but I live in an area with very weak UV radiation reading so more SPF is not needed. I'm not telling others to do this it's just my routine. Plus I'm not leading people astray u ogre. My skin is perfect and glowing. Pics I post every.other day proves this time and again lol
I love jergen moisturizer man, makes my face look insanely good. Only problem is, I keep some stubble and it leaves yellowish streaks where I have facial hair. Don't know what to do about it

I love jergen moisturizer man, makes my face look insanely good. Only problem is, I keep some stubble and it leaves yellowish streaks where I have facial hair. Don't know what to do about it
Are u using the same type of Jergens as I listed in OP?

Yes very. I shave with a safety razor to get as clean shaven as possible
Therein lies the difference. Tomorrow I'll try applying less to the beard area and see if it's still yellowish.

Therein lies the difference. Tomorrow I'll try applying less to the beard area and see if it's still yellowish.
I mean during the summer I grew out my facial hair and it looked retarded, and I didn't have any trouble

I mean during the summer I grew out my facial hair and it looked retarded, and I didn't have any trouble
Hmm weird. Do you rub it in particularly hard?

Alright great. I'll do that as well thanks man.
Yeah you don't have to be excessively forceful a little bit of pressure won't hurt. The skin is a pretty resilient organ and can recover quickly from stress

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
How long have u been doing this routine Nibba?

What about this type of acne?
766x415_How_Do_Pimples_Form.jpg

Never heard of skin stamping before, should I try it? I am guessing blood will RAIN out of my face like I fought a war.

My skin is oily and very sensitive due to my treatment, I have bad acne. Before the treatment I exfoliated my skin with Cure Natural Aqua Gel (a popular brand in Japan) and I am planning to get one of the kiku-masamune lotions.
Cure Natural Aqua Gel

Morning:
  • Neogen, Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanser or I just wash my face with warm water
  • Random toner (actually a facial mist) with colloidal silver
  • Benton, Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel
  • Skin79, Non-chemical Sun Block SPF50+ PA+++, I reapply it every 2 hours like you would any sunscreen (gonna get bioderma sunscreen soon though)
Evening:
  • Oil cleanser with tea tree oil
  • La rosche posay effaclar gel
  • the same toner
  • Epiduo, 0,1% adapalenum + 2,5% benzoylis peroxidum gel
  • I leave Epiduo to dry then I apply some Avene cream samples I got from chemist's

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea for a good exfoliant?
I have oily skin and it's the first time i will use an exfoliant
Got a bit of acne and scars if this change the choice for the exfoliant
An other question,
Is it better to use the jergens natural glow moisturiser for face or use 3 different product designed specially for moisturising, sunscreen and selftanning?
Also any idea for eyecream and is it worth it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Guest
Morning (after gym):
  1. Neutrogena oil free skin cleanser
  2. Jergens natural glow moisturizer for fair to medium skin tones

Evening:
  1. Neutrogena oil free cleanser
  2. Adapalene gel/creme .10%
  3. Antirougeurs daily moisturizer/sunscreen
  4. Sodium sulfacetamide for any spots

[Pills]
  1. Allergy pills (Zyrtec)
  2. Multivitamin (centrum)
  3. Fenugreek >500 mg (I take 610)
  4. Minocycline from derm for even skin, oil control, and reducing acne-causing bacteria
Minocycline as an antibiotic and Chlorhexidene Gluconate as an anti microbial. CG is miles better than benzyl peroxide

Essence is like a blend between a toner and a serum it's just better for skin compared to traditional toners. I would say alot of the Korean and Japanese essences. The one I use is a bit expensive but there are more cheaper options for essence. But the one I use is a Japanese brand called "SK-II".
How’s SK II working for you? Does it minimize pore/wrinkles? Do people notice a difference on you?

Had absolutely incredible skin but then ate a ton of candy over a span of a couple days and my skin broke out hard. Practically cutting out added sugar completely and most dairy from my diet.

Have concluded that the best streaks of acne free skin that I got was cutting out dairy completely. And having deeply decreased added sugar.

Tired of this acne shit.

Last edited: