Skin pill

R

RoadtoAscension

Iron
using the hollywood filter in faceapp is an easy +1 to face. It isn't even that big of a change even, but it makes a massive difference in looks, I wonder what it actually does to the skin and how to achieve it.
From my observation
- Clears skin
- darkens eyebrows

So apply something minox...something, too tired to check, it's almost 4 in the morning and I am writing this shit because Im fucked in the head, to the eyebrows, drink more water, electrolytes, less stress, ashwaganda + magnesium, higher test levels, zinc, less estrogen, vitamin e, improved sleep.
Beta caroten, collagen, less processed food , less sugar
what else ?

Last edited:
pics or gtfo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
Just skinmaxx bro

It also darkened and thickened eyelashes on mine. I haven’t done anything to grow my lashes more, but I got them tinted blue/black professionally and it was definitely an improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824 and one job away
It also darkened and thickened eyelashes on mine. I haven’t done anything to grow my lashes more, but I got them tinted blue/black professionally and it was definitely an improvement
1153410B 490B 4663 80C2 BE5A3A653EB8

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
using the hollywood filter in faceapp is an easy +1 to face. It isn't even that big of a change even, but it makes a massive difference in looks, I wonder what it actually does to the skin and how to achieve it.
From my observation
- Clears skin
- darkens eyebrows

So apply something minox...something, too tired to check, it's almost 4 in the morning and I am writing this shit because Im fucked in the head, to the eyebrows, drink more water, electrolytes, less stress, ashwaganda + magnesium, higher test levels, zinc, less estrogen, vitamin e, improved sleep.
Beta caroten, collagen, less processed food , less sugar
what else ?
Bro you paid for faceapp premium?

it won't make you ascend hard ofc, I'm talking about 0.5 - 1 point improvement depending on what stage you are. Imaging having a lot of acne or bad collagen and fixing it for example
I am using 0,3% adapalene and my skin looks like shit. Skinmaxxing isn't that easy jfl

I am using 0,3% adapalene and my skin looks like shit. Skinmaxxing isn't that easy jfl
especially if you have a mixed type of skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729