Skincare is a meme

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
Ever since i started doing a skincare routine my skin actually became worse JFL
I became greasy and red from using salicylic acid cleanser moisturizer and hydraulic acid and i started breaking out with small bumps.
My skin was actually better when i used to just wash with water.
Honestly i feel that your skin can regulate itself and all the products and acids u put on your face just fuck up its natural state, causing it to breakout and get irratated
Fuck skincare i'm stopping my routine and going back to washing with water.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Manletmachine, ItsOverCel and 4 others
Over for my skin

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
ask roasties tbh they know their shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and CyprusGD

This chad guy stopped doing skincare and his skin got a lot better. Tbh i just realized most chads and people with good skin don't even do skincare and barely even wash their face. And people that obsess over skincare all have shiny and greasy skin that looks uncanny af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Darwined, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Honestly i feel that your skin can regulate itself and all the products and acids u put on your face just fuck up its natural state, causing it to breakout and get irratated
By that logic you could justify stopping the use of shampoo, soap etc.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
It was the same for me. That less is basically more. I followed some skincare guides on here and my skin got worse.

Some things are good for me though, moisturizer and retin-a were pretty good. But the whole cleansing products did more harm than good. Just drinking a lot of water and washing your face with water is probably good enough for (I assume) most guys.

But maybe for others it works great.

• +1
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 21863 and alphaChadpeasant911
By that logic you could justify stopping the use of shampoo, soap etc.
I actually think it does apply to hair and shampoo also. I wash my hair once a week and usually afterwards it is flat and frizzy and straw like. But after a few days it becomes naturally shiny, smooth and has good volume.

Tbh i think most soaps and products are cope, but maybe use them only when your hair/skin is really dirty and can't be cleaned with water

It was the same for me. That less is basically more. I followed some skincare guides on here and my skin got worse.

Some things are good for me though, moisturizer and retin-a were pretty good. But the whole cleansing products did more harm than good. Just drinking a lot of water and washing your face with water is probably good enough for (I assume) most guys.

But maybe for others it works great.
I think moisturizer is cope tho. Your skin is actually able to moisturize itself naturally, it only needs moisturizer because you use a cleanser which strips the natural oils and fucks up the balance of pH of your skin

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
I think moisturizer is cope tho. Your skin is actually able to moisturize itself naturally, it only needs moisturizer because you use a cleanser which strips the natural oils and fucks up the balance of pH of your skin
yes bro skincare is cope that's why i went from good skin to a skin quality that looks edited IRL more than girls with tons of fake up

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I actually think it does apply to hair and shampoo also. I wash my hair once a week and usually afterwards it is flat and frizzy and straw like. But after a few days it becomes naturally shiny, smooth and has good volume.

Tbh i think most soaps and products are cope, but maybe use them only when your hair/skin is really dirty and can't be cleaned with water
I stopped shampoo months ago, and my hair has been the best quality ever since

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Yeah, but moisturizer is very much needed when you use retin-a. My skin does not moisturize itself fast enough when I use retin-a. So it's impossible. Unless I want to walk around with peeling, dry skin all time. So moisturizer is a must if you use retin-a.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and alphaChadpeasant911
yes bro skincare is cope that's why i went from good skin to a skin quality that looks edited IRL more than girls with tons of fake up
You probably just have good genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 18840
because you use weak products very often

it's better to use stronger stuff but less often (peelings, tretinoin, hydroquinone) or treatments in clinic (lasers, hydrafacial, microneedling RF...)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Thats the problem bro it looks unnatural af. Idk maybe girls like it or smth but i prefer looking more natural and not edited and uncanny

Thats the problem bro it looks unnatural af. Idk maybe girls like it or smth but i prefer looking more natural and not edited and uncanny
doesn't look more uncanny than models with make up but this time without make up. You downplay the power of a glowing skin

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
doesn't look more uncanny than models with make up but this time without make up. You downplay the power of a glowing skin
No i agree that glowing skin is important, but i think the naturally glowing skin look mogs the shiny artificial skincare glowing skin look where people can tell you used a lot of shit on your face.
Idk maybe just me but from what i see most chads IRL don't have the really glowing shiny skin look.

No i agree that glowing skin is important, but i think the naturally glowing skin look mogs the shiny artificial skincare glowing skin look where people can tell you used a lot of shit on your face.
Idk maybe just me but from what i see most chads IRL don't have the really glowing shiny skin look.
you haven't seen me. And my skin was good already probably what you would call wrongly "glowing" before skincaremaxxing.
It's just because you didn't got exposed to it.

you haven't seen me. And my skin was good already probably what you would call wrongly "glowing" before skincaremaxxing.
I rmb u bro u r the chad guy that wants women to worship u on dating apps

• JFL
Yeah u have good genetics so u can handle using all that skincare stuff. But i’m just gonna leave my skin alone for now since that’s what works for me and helps me look the best :p

Last edited:
  • +1
I rmb u bro u r the chad guy that wants women to worship u on dating apps
Nah i’m over that, its shit. Idc much more about women. And just try to enhance my overall life. and a girl will come eventually. Ltr mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and alphaChadpeasant911
Yeah u have good genetics so u can handle using all that skincare stuff. But i’m just gonna leave my skin alone since that’s what works for me and helps me look the best :p
You should probably wait and see first.

Nah i’m over that, its shit. Idc much more about women. And just try to enhance my overall life. and a girl will come eventually. Ltr mogs
Same tbh i gave up on dating apps after i got banned on bumble :lul:

• +1
You should probably wait and see first.
Yeah i’m probably gonna stop my routine for a month to get my skin back to baseline then decide if i want to start back again

• +1

This chad guy stopped doing skincare and his skin got a lot better. Tbh i just realized most chads and people with good skin don't even do skincare and barely even wash their face. And people that obsess over skincare all have shiny and greasy skin that looks uncanny af

Mirin eyebrows. Top tier density and thickness. Been applying minoxodil to my eyebrows for a month now, and not anywhere near his level.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero and 1 other person
water is the most important thing for skin when you are past puberty

drink water and wash face with water, take a little care of ur diet and u will have good skin.

if you want model tier skin you rly need to start with serums, dermarolling, collagen gels like aloe vera, moisturize etc

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911 and Deleted member 18840
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
routine?

• +1
View attachment 1881354

Mirin eyebrows. Top tier density and thickness. Been applying minoxodil to my eyebrows for a month now, and not anywhere near his level.
Yea he’s almost gigachad tbh. The comments on his vids are full of women simping :lul: His only failo was the acne which he fixed by stopping skincare. But now he has acne scars so he can only be chad tops.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Yea he’s almost gigachad tbh. The comments on his vids are full of women simping :lul: His only failo was the acne which he fixed by stopping skincare. But now he has acne scars so he can only be chad tops.
Nah bhai. Hes HTN realistically with that bone structure. Will always be seen as cute by women. But his face is pleasing.

• +1
some things work. others are hole tier memes. yet others are dangerous as fuck and should be used with extreme caution

Nah bhai. Hes HTN realistically with that bone structure. Will always be seen as cute by women. But his face is pleasing.
HTN is way too low for him lol, id say chadlite at least. But true he lacks the bone structure to be true chad

• +1
What do you deem as dangerous as fuck
tret can be very dangerous, things that can cause burns can be dangerous, needling can be dangerous if done improperly and with the shitty rollers normans use :feelshmm:

finding the skincare routine for your own skin (type) takes time,l and experiments.
half of what one tries out, will turn out shit

I don't think skincare is the problem I think it's over-washing. Hair and skin shouldn't be washed too often unless it's really dirty, the natural oils make you look much better. A lot of people shower twice a day so their natural oils never have a chance to build up.

Genetics make our skin very unique, even within the same race people's skin reacts very differently to different things.

Skin care is very much trial and error to find what works best for you.

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad
yes it is. keeping it simple is best tbh

26 yr 17% bf, 4 years of tretinoin and I mog a lote of 18-20 yrs guys on skin so skin care is not a meme

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
how to solve acne scars tho

Great username

Bro im the same way. Honestly I stopped using soap and all cleansers and shit and just started focussing on diet and getting a lot of natural retinol and retinoids in. It also helps to do liver enemas and flushes, that's probably the biggest skin max anyone can do. I made a thread about it.

interesting. thank you, nigga.

• +1