Skinny Me Vs My Old Friend

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
First image is skinny me
Second image is my friend and his former gf

No way I mog him, I just don't understand why people actually think so.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
  • looksmax.jpg
    looksmax.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Deleted member 24595, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Both khhv permavirgin truecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 24595
ur major flaw is a very unfortunate nose, but I think u look better than ur friend

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and Chinlet Ascension
Dalit vs Sudhra

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, alriodai, Entschuldigung and 4 others
Dalit vs Sudhra
Are you calling me a dalit? Gtfo here with that shit I am literally a brahmin and light skinned and that guy looks like an abo.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, khvirgin, Deleted member 24595 and 2 others
Are you calling me a dalit? Gtfo here with that shit I am literally a brahmin and light skinned and that guy looks like an abo.
Sendhil is more Brahmin than you even though he is four shades darker than you
75F8343E 95BA 4E13 963A D9605A9097E9

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Sendhil is more Brahmin than you even though he is four shades darker than you
View attachment 2017663
Dude, brahmin isn't equal to attractive, quit coping. It's just about having caucasoid or australoid features to some degree along with light skin. Also, most brahmins and dalits cannot be distinguished by face alone. There's literally nothing australoid about my facial features. I am just ugly due to poor facial harmony and the like. You are just a miserable cunt to make up stupid shit. But keep coping I am just lmao at your retarded casteist bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, alriodai, Prisma and 1 other person
Dude, brahmin isn't equal to attractive, quit coping. It's just about having caucasoid or australoid features to some degree along with light skin. Also, most brahmins and dalits cannot be distinguished by face alone. There's literally nothing australoid about my facial features. I am just ugly due to poor facial harmony and the like. You are just a miserable cunt to make up stupid shit. But keep coping I am just lmao at your retarded casteist bullshit.
Brahmin equals good lookinh

You look like a textbook dalit ,
-short face syndrome
-90 degree genial angle
-shit undertones
-dalit nose
Also you are not lightskin, you have dalit undertones. You would be untouchable I most civilized sociities

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You look like a textbook dalit ,
-short face syndrome
-90 degree genial angle
-shit undertones
-dalit nose
Also you are not lightskin, you have dalit undertones. You would be untouchable I most civilized sociities
Cope, plenty of brahmins share these features.

• So Sad
Reactions: Prisma
Cope, plenty of brahmins share these features.
You don't have a single positive feature to be honest. Bad eyes, wide nose, narrow mouth, boxy face, short face syndrome, bad eyebrows, dark skin with dogshit undertones. I don't know whether you are brahmin or dalit, but you are one of the ugliest Indians I have ever seen. Even dark skin dravidian have higher appeal and mog you bro

• +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69
First image is skinny me

Lmao people here don't know how to rate at all. Skinny you isn't the least bit bad looking. Shrink that nose, learn to squint Maxx, get a BIT leaner, and you'll actually be pretty good looking.

• +1
Reactions: mogger797
Lmao people here don't know how to rate at all. Skinny you isn't the least bit bad looking. Shrink that nose, learn to squint Maxx, get a BIT leaner, and you'll actually be pretty good looking.
are you retarded or are you just coping cause you're too ugly? The guy is an easy truecel with massive flaws. Looks like complete garbage.

are you retarded or are you just coping cause you're too ugly? The guy is an easy truecel with massive flaws. Looks like complete garbage.
I just don't think he looks that bad bro I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU MAAAAAAAAANNNNN

ur major flaw is a very unfortunate nose, but I think u look better than ur friend
It's phenotype, SFS and midface too.

But his friend looks so bad it ain't hard to mog him.

• +1
Reactions: FlyingElephant and alriodai
Can look better but this guy is never gonna be gl.

3.5/10 and 2/10

First image is skinny me

GTFIH THE TRUECELS ARE HAVING A MOG OFF

You mog him

You mog but both subhumans

Definitely LTN max especially with that curry pheno. Short face syndrome plus super narrow mouth plus large nose. It's really over tbh.