Skull expansion due to bone growth is the no.1 reason for balding

Yeah I looked at some of my old pictures, my skull literally grew forward even at the forehead. Idk if that's what's gonna make me bald

willie-thorne.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
"Trust me bro"

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and John124
Is this serious or a joke thread?

I believe for a lot of people this and a plain old tight scalp for whatever reason causes balding. My hair loss has now reversed since loosening up my really tight scalp. Decalcified it also to allow DHT to be flushed out of the now looser scalp. Dermarolling without Minox now speeding up hair regrowth.

This skull growth theory might also help explain why certain skull shapes are more likely to accumulate DHT in the scalp and to start balding than other skull shapes.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Brian Peppers
I believe for a lot of people this and a plain old tight scalp for whatever reason causes balding. My hair loss has now reversed since loosening up my really tight scalp. Decalcified it also to allow DHT to be flushed out of the now looser scalp. Dermarolling without Minox now speeding up hair regrowth.

This skull growth theory might also help explain why certain skull shapes are more likely to accumulate DHT in the scalp and to start balding than other skull shapes.
It's always so common to bald if your skull is high turreted, the forehead steep and has smooth transitions from front, side and top (egg like roundedness to the parietal bone).

This guy has no signs of balding at age 41 and has that low, slanted forehead and angular parietal bone.

• +1

How did you loosen scalp and how would one decalcify it? Also does minox cause a lot of hair shedding for you?

53572.jpg

Another huge turret and quite exaggerated skull growth.

• +1
It's always so common to bald if your skull is high turreted, the forehead steep and has smooth transitions from front, side and top (egg like roundedness to the parietal bone).

This guy has no signs of balding at age 41 and has that low, slanted forehead and angular parietal bone.

I actually looked at our local county jail website that shows all the people arrested in side profile also. As far as the head shapes and the claims of this article I would say its not 100% as clear cut as he says a receding hairline is but the box shaped heads seemed to have a bad receding hairline at only about 1/4 the rate of the rounder heads which was a big difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Brian Peppers
How did you loosen scalp and how would one decalcify it? Also does minox cause a lot of hair shedding for you?

2 days of hard core ice application to do a massive blood flush of the scalp initially to help with inflammation etc. and daily scalp.massages.I also am taking K2 to help with that issue.

Avoiding minox for now and never have used it.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Brian Peppers
One thing to note is skull expansion theory proponents put forward the fact that shape of skull on certain parts is exxagerated in bald/ balding men, like they have round head, pointy tops, i am against this fact, cause its ctaully lack of hair on head that makes people assume that head shape is different on balding men, not the other way round , see this pic for example, look how diffrrently shaped his skull.looks just after hair transpalant , gives u idea how lack of hair cab affect your perception of skull shape

Attachments

• image (10).jpg
    image (10).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image (10).jpg
    image (10).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back